Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vwil5854m5i41.jpg

Where did you get this from? That's mad if true

Well that was depressing to read

I broke both the ulna and the radius at the joint after falling from a ladder. The pain was excruciating. I had plates and screws put in both. The recovery was very challenging.

Having said that, I do not believe Son’s injury is that severe. He played through it for 90 minutes, which means pain killers were effective but not so strong that his physical abilities were impaired.

Here is hoping Sonny can be back to full strew this by the middle of April.

I used google translate but it seems the surgery was successful.

Son Heung-min was found to have had a successful operation of a difficult right forearm (bone from elbow to wrist).

To sum up the story of the medical and football officials on the 21st, Son Heung-min had a right hip forearm joint surgery at Kyung Hee University Hospital. Sohn Heung-min's surgery was a difficult operation to fix broken bones using a metal plate and three screws. One medical official said, "You only need to put three screws in the fractured area so it can be fixed and rehabilitation is fast."

His form was a disaster in the last months. sure, he got some lucky goals in the last games. just lucky. he lost so many GOOD chances. aging curve is coming and he becomes more fragile.

get well Son, its time to go to other team in the next season.

You'll be driven off this forum before Son gets sold to another team, you illiterate fucking pig.

Now fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom