Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean you think Sterlings better than Kane right?
:mourbringit:

Completely different players for a start (you could compare Son and Sterling if you are so desperate and overall Sterling is obviously a better and much more intelligent footballer), but Sterling and Kane are both world-class so let's hope we will see it at the Euros in the summer (perhaps you can watch it every now and then from the US as well) ;

Sterling - Kane - Sancho

Last edited:
Given what is happening in South Korea ATM; and Son suddenly out of action until the end of the season; should we put our tin foil hats on?

Did Son visit Korea this year for any period of time?

His form was a disaster in the last months. sure, he got some lucky goals in the last games. just lucky. he lost so many GOOD chances. aging curve is coming and he becomes more fragile.

get well Son, its time to go to other team in the next season.
You're actually right that he's been in variable form this season and that he has missed a lot of high-percentage chances while scoring some very lucky goals (e.g. the brutal deflection that fell to him a yard outside the goal), but then you ruined it with all the hyperbolic language like "disaster", ridiculous predictions about aging, and nonsense about him leaving.

Really only one sentence in that post isn't complete garbage and now your sensible point is just drowning in garbage.

What about the 6 games in 2018 with no goals, one assist, ten shots and one on target.
Oh and the 30 times he lost possession?

Why are you talking about when he was 18 when I’m not?
Sterling was so fucking bad at that WC. Missed open goals on multiple occasions. That's why I go mental everytime I hear that "should've crossed it to Sterling" line. No, fuckwit, Kane crossing it to Sterling was probably a lower percentage option than shooting. It's such an awful bit of revisionism.

Sterling was so fucking bad at that WC. Missed open goals on multiple occasions. That's why I go mental everytime I hear that "should've crossed it to Sterling" line. No, fuckwit, Kane crossing it to Sterling was probably a lower percentage option than shooting. It's such an awful bit of revisionism.

Not to mention that pass would have easily been cut out by the defender.

Is there no update on son? Surely he had whatever arm procedure was required and we should have an estimated recovery time by now?

Son is recuperating in Korea and is due back in England this week.
Spurs will ensure he follows Government health guidelines for travellers returning from affected countries.

He will not be required to spend time in isolation unless he suffers from symptoms of the virus.

Back
Top Bottom