Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I value all players equally and not just Son. I find it amusing that there’s some type of ultimate hate for “Sonny fanboys” on this forum, especially coming from “Kane fanboys”

Only in your twisted little mind....

Look at the last couple of pages of this thread.... All there is to see is people like you posting shite about Son-haters (or seeking to denigrate other players to make Son look good) and a bunch of SPURS fans getting irritated by it.

Just pointing out what needs to be said - it’s clear this team is Sonnys and we should build around him when we reconstruct this team.

I know the Kane supporters and/or Sonny haters are going to hate to admit it - it’s probably killing them inside because they know it’s true.

SPURS supporters would prefer you to fuck off, you trolling little prick.

Only in your twisted little mind....

Look at the last couple of pages of this thread.... All there is to see is people like you posting shite about Son-haters (or seeking to denigrate other players to make Son look good) and a bunch of SPURS fans getting irritated by it.

The haters are getting irritated by it because there’s an element of truth to it wouldn’t you say? If we were talking about Sess, we’d all be laughing thinking it was a joke. Just get with the program.

The haters are getting irritated by it because there’s an element of truth to it wouldn’t you say? If we were talking about Sess, we’d all be laughing thinking it was a joke. Just get with the program.

You think people that support the club rather than Son exclusively are "haters".... Sums you up in a nutshell.

I love me some Son; ergo your twisted take on things is shite.

You think people that support the club rather than Son exclusively are "haters".... Sums you up in a nutshell.

I love me some Son; ergo your twisted take on things is shite.
I think it's hard to imagine for a lad like KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy what it's like to really love a football club - not just a particular player or even a squad at one point - and he is certainly not the worst one here to be fair.

Last edited:
As anyone with half a brain can tell both Clynelish and Airfixx are pathetic Kane fanboys :roflmao::rolleyes:. Son should seriously consider leaving this washed-up club for good.

As anyone with half a brain can tell both Clynelish and Airfixx are pathetic Kane fanboys :roflmao::rolleyes:. Son should seriously consider leaving this washed-up club for good.
They're not Kane fanboys you mug, they're Spurs supporters. You should realise that some people don't support a player, they support a club. While some Sonny fanboys will piss off to Barca or Real after Sonny leaves us, we'll stay here, because we always have.

They're not Kane fanboys you mug, they're Spurs supporters. You should realise that some people don't support a player, they support a club. While some Sonny fanboys will piss off to Barca or Real after Sonny leaves us, we'll stay here, because we always have.

It's just funny getting reactions out of a couple of the "Spurs supporters" in here. Anytime anyone says something good about Sonny they get wayy too excited. Particularly if you compare Sonny vs Kane lol. I wonder if they have this thread on high alert on their phones or something because their responses are like clockwork. Expecting a response from one of the two in 1...2... :sonlol:

Guys. Get a room. I agree that Heung Min Son is the most important other than Ericksen but Ericksen is not on the team so honor belongs to Son now. Kane is quality too but he's deteriorated over the past two years.

It's just funny getting reactions out of a couple of the "Spurs supporters" in here. Anytime anyone says something good about Sonny they get wayy too excited. Particularly if you compare Sonny vs Kane lol. I wonder if they have this thread on high alert on their phones or something because their responses are like clockwork. Expecting a response from one of the two in 1...2... :sonlol:
You might be a boring lad without any genuine passion for our club, but al least you never play the racism card.

Why flip out every time someone praises Son or give even a slight hint of positive comments of Son? I understand some of you never have anything nice to say about Son WHO SEEMS TO BE IN THIS TEAM TOO APPARENTLY but I guess everyone who comments on Son is a "fanboy" of his now.

Son should leave for his own good. Literally no clubs have come in for him in his time here and he’s regarded as a typical Tottenham player. A decent enough winger who blows hot and cold like most wingers. Move him to the centre of the attack and you see his frailties. I doubt we’d get what we paid for him, so I think he’s here to stay. It’s a shame, because if he went we’d rid ourselves of an extremely annoying section of our fanbase.

Son should leave for his own good. Literally no clubs have come in for him in his time here and he’s regarded as a typical Tottenham player. A decent enough winger who blows hot and cold like most wingers. Move him to the centre of the attack and you see his frailties. I doubt we’d get what we paid for him, so I think he’s here to stay. It’s a shame, because if he went we’d rid ourselves of an extremely annoying section of our fanbase.

Was that an attempt at a windup? C’mon dude you can do better than that...

:mourlmao:

Lets hope we can keep him . Trouble with the agents these players have ,they can go at the drop of a hat . We will have to wait and see what the dreaded summer merry go round has in-store this year

I love Sonny, but it’s really quite something that out of all the player and even manager threads on TFC, this one brings in some grade A knob jockeys.

Back
Top Bottom