Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I want to know is, we have the biggest Asian player in the world at our club, Companies in Asia will be bidding a lot of money to secure broadcasting rights for premier league games because of this very fact (especially in S. Korea) yet I’m assuming we don’t see any of this revenue despite being one of the main reasons for it being generated. I guess that wasn’t much of a question just an observation.

What I want to know is, we have the biggest Asian player in the world at our club, Companies in Asia will be bidding a lot of money to secure broadcasting rights for premier league games because of this very fact (especially in S. Korea) yet I’m assuming we don’t see any of this revenue despite being one of the main reasons for it being generated. I guess that wasn’t much of a question just an observation.
Had we achieved more last 5 year like maybe 1 league title and a CL through true team work and comaraderie? Maybe would have gushed more? But its been rather struggle in many ways. Just my thought

Had we achieved more last 5 year like maybe 1 league title and a CL through true team work and comaraderie? Maybe would have gushed more? But its been rather struggle in many ways. Just my thought

We had and indeed have great camaraderie in our club... Fuck off with your poorly veiled slurs.

.......That crap doesn't even address the question you replied to.

The TV deal(s) isn't structured that way......

.....Same way that the like of Man U & Liverpool don't get more TV money due to their huge international fanbases.

Take the rough with the smooth (as it should be)..... Anything else is a slippery slope to a scenario where the biggest clubs own the game.

The TV deal(s) isn't structured that way......

.....Same way that the like of Man U & Liverpool don't get more TV money due to their huge international fanbases.

Take the rough with the smooth (as it should be)..... Anything else is a slippery slope to a scenario where the biggest clubs own the game.
That makes sense, we wouldn’t want the Premier League turning into La Liga, where correct me if I’m wrong, Barca and Real hold a monopoly on broadcasting revenue.

Really enjoyed that! Feels surreal having these three superstars at our club, I remember the days when we were crying out for one effective goal scorer up front (before Kane came to prominence). Happy days indeed
Build, they will come.
Have not really built yet. Not talking about the Stadium here. The software is missing. But maybe it will be that much sweeter when it gets here. Maybe then the gush will be ture and unstoppable even if you want it to slow down

Build, they will come.
Have not really built yet. Not talking about the Stadium here. The software is missing. But maybe it will be that much sweeter when it gets here. Maybe then the gush will be ture and unstoppable even if you want it to slow down
Mate are you using google translate for your posts? Would explain a lot, anyways always wanted to visit S. Korea, maybe I will in the future!

"Keep at" what?

I'm happy... I love my club.

You're not Spurs. It's the truth..... You're a guest in our house.... Either respect that or fuck off.
You don't know? Lol
That's fine. I m happy either way. Just stay there then lol

You don't know? Lol
That's fine. I m happy either way. Just stay there then lol

Don't lie... You're not happy... You're bitter cos your boy isn't centre-stage.

If you weren't, you wouldn't be lying about there being poor team-work or camaraderie over the last 5 years.

Toxic little cunt.

Back
Top Bottom