Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't lie... You're not happy... You're bitter cos your boy isn't centre-stage.

If you weren't, you wouldn't be lying about there being poor team-work or camaraderie over the last 5 years.

Toxic little cunt.
Lmao
Doesn't really matter what I am to you. Just don't care. Stop it already bitter fuck. For you own good. 😄

Bitch lies again. After all the diligent disagrees all these years you have given me? I am nothing to you? Lol

You're merely a name on a screen that ain't Spurs; a rancid little shite who's bullshit I call out when I see fit (which is effortless).

If you consider that to be status then enjoy the lofty heights you've achieved.

You're merely a name on a screen that ain't Spurs; a rancid little shite who's bullshit I call out when I see fit (which is effortless).

If you consider that to be status then enjoy the lofty heights you've achieved.
Yes so you admit that you lied again? Lol

Can someone please explain this :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I think someone questioned about foreign TV money and I answered in more of foreign revenue in general in dponsooships merchandise sale etc all sales.

Anyway I think I can give you better answer if you ask me again after this good looking season is over.

I think someone questioned about foreign TV money and I answered in more of foreign revenue in general in dponsooships merchandise sale etc all sales.

Anyway I think I can give you better answer if you ask me again after this good looking season is over.

....Bunch of clueless drivvel basically.

Ahhh right. I have a similar problem with a dog that follows me everywhere and is in desperate need of a trip to the vets and being put down. It would do the World a favour :thumbup:
What cruel and excessive idea. Maybe try cleaning your ass first?

What a horrific result.... Should not have happened. Taking both Ndombele and Son off was a big mistake.
Said it before and saying it again... having Son on the pitch is our most effective defensive tactic. The threat of his counter significantly reduces the probability of the opposing attack from pushing forward. West Ham saw Son come off, saw an opportunity and went for it - we saw this play out in the last 10 minutes.

He looks and sounds absolutely gutted in this interview. Let's hope the rest of them are too and this mistake is not repeated.

What a horrific result.... Should not have happened. Taking both Ndombele and Son off was a big mistake.
Said it before and saying it again... having Son on the pitch is our most effective defensive tactic. The threat of his counter significantly reduces the probability of the opposing attack from pushing forward. West Ham saw Son come off, saw an opportunity and went for it - we saw this play out in the last 10 minutes.
I don't think any forward player can possibly be the most efficient defensive tactic. Or at least it shouldn't be. But when you have such a top-heavy team, it's difficult not rely on the attack to do everything (including defend, ironically). I'm sympathetic to what you're saying but I see big problems with needing the heavy-hitters in attack in order to be able to defend competently.

If the team's going to rely on relieving the defence by keeping the forward pressure on, I reckon that you have to keep both Kane and Son on. The reason for Kane is his hold-up play, passing, and ridiculous ability to smartly waste time (e.g. by drawing fouls). Son stays for the rapid out-ball to get even further up the pitch (and his general ability -- maybe even add some more goals that way). That is a real mess of a situation: this squad can't afford to rely on its two best players to see out comfortable wins as well as to generate those wins.

(The way this should work was actually clearly visible in the West Ham game, but with Bale and Lucas, largely, instead of Son, neither of whom are, at this moment, as good as Son at chasing Kane's balls. It was effective, except for the part where Bale looks bereft of match fitness and Lucas just isn't anywhere near as good, so they kept giving the ball away.)

Nonetheless, it would be harsh to expect a manager to predict, let alone expect, the need for defensive pressure at 3-0. That team shouldn't have needed forward players to see out the game. I think, for that reason, the Ndombele substitution hit the worst. But it was the combination of both at the same time that really hurt. Kane basically became the midfield, yet still with attacking and defensive responsibilities. Either one of Son or Ndombele would've helped a lot with the overstretch.

Then again, at the end of it all, it didn't matter: there's just no accounting for horrible individual mistakes in defence, an own goal, and that Lanzini strike. If Jose had acted like he knew all of that was going to happen, he would've been called a madman.

I don't think any forward player can possibly be the most efficient defensive tactic. Or at least it shouldn't be. But when you have such a top-heavy team, it's difficult not rely on the attack to do everything (including defend, ironically). I'm sympathetic to what you're saying but I see big problems with needing the heavy-hitters in attack in order to be able to defend competently.

If the team's going to rely on relieving the defence by keeping the forward pressure on, I reckon that you have to keep both Kane and Son on. The reason for Kane is his hold-up play, passing, and ridiculous ability to smartly waste time (e.g. by drawing fouls). Son stays for the rapid out-ball to get even further up the pitch (and his general ability -- maybe even add some more goals that way). That is a real mess of a situation: this squad can't afford to rely on its two best players to see out comfortable wins as well as to generate those wins.

(The way this should work was actually clearly visible in the West Ham game, but with Bale and Lucas, largely, instead of Son, neither of whom are, at this moment, as good as Son at chasing Kane's balls. It was effective, except for the part where Bale looks bereft of match fitness and Lucas just isn't anywhere near as good, so they kept giving the ball away.)

Nonetheless, it would be harsh to expect a manager to predict, let alone expect, the need for defensive pressure at 3-0. That team shouldn't have needed forward players to see out the game. I think, for that reason, the Ndombele substitution hit the worst. But it was the combination of both at the same time that really hurt. Kane basically became the midfield, yet still with attacking and defensive responsibilities. Either one of Son or Ndombele would've helped a lot with the overstretch.

Then again, at the end of it all, it didn't matter: there's just no accounting for horrible individual mistakes in defence, an own goal, and that Lanzini strike. If Jose had acted like he knew all of that was going to happen, he would've been called a madman.
100% agree with this - said much more thoughtfully and eloquently than i

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom