Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’ll be back again at some point with a new purple patch.

I don’t worry about this guy at all even when he’s playing badly, his good streak is so spectacular and it is just around the corner.
Oh, I completely agree. He'll be back stunning the world again. And it'll be great for Kane's assist numbers once more.

I just hope nobody was thinking Son would go on scoring with almost every shot he took. Kane can't do it, Messi can't do it, nobody can do it. (Those two are arguably the two biggest and most consistent overperformers of xG of the last six seasons, which is why I chose them as examples)

Oh, I completely agree. He'll be back stunning the world again. And it'll be great for Kane's assist numbers once more.

I just hope nobody was thinking Son would go on scoring with almost every shot he took. Kane can't do it, Messi can't do it, nobody can do it. (Those two are arguably the two biggest and most consistent overperformers of xG of the last six seasons, which is why I chose them as examples)
Messi just might...

But no, no one can score at that rate. However, even being able to put together a streak like that is incredible.

How many players go through a 5 game streak scoring 8 goals? Not many, he’s as good as anyone in the world when he’s hot.

Messi just might...

But no, no one can score at that rate. However, even being able to put together a streak like that is incredible.

How many players go through a 5 game streak scoring 8 goals? Not many, he’s as good as anyone in the world when he’s hot.
Even Messi has never come close to going a full season scoring at the rate Son has been so far this season. Of course it's a huge feather in Son's cap that he had this run of form in the first place, even if he regresses to scoring at mere mortal rates.

Tha assist yesterday I don't think was meant for Son but he sped in and took it. There was someone else on the outside I Think Davies. Good job Son did as his pass was inch perfect and if it was Davies it may well have not reached Lo Celso.

And his casual racism towards other Asians like the Chinese and the Japanese.

But hey, apparently he’s allowed to do it because he’s Asian himself!

By that logic, Souness had every right to say ‘latin’ in that derogatory way then as he’s a European abusing a European.
Asians can rip other Asians, Africans other Africans, etc. This is not racism because it’s usually a nationality thing. Koreans and Chinese still have animosity to the Japanese for decades of rape, murder, and occupation... not for their Asian-ness.

Just like you Brits can rip the French for doing whatever French people do and Germans for being German.

Asians can rip other Asians, Africans other Africans, etc. This is not racism because it’s usually a nationality thing. Koreans and Chinese still have animosity to the Japanese for decades of rape, murder, and occupation... not for their Asian-ness.

Just like you Brits can rip the French for doing whatever French people do and Germans for being German.
That is racism though.

Do you think Asia is composed of a homogenous race? I can tell you as a fact that it’s not. Some are darker and some are lighter, and some countries are developing countries while others are developed.

There is racism in Asia among Asians just like there is racism elsewhere. Just look at Japan where there’s a lot of racial discrimination against just about all other Asians. I know this because I am of Asian decent and I know the continent well.

There is plenty of racism among black people in the UK too, I’ve seem plenty of cases where black people from Nigeria are discriminated against by Caribbean blacks.

There is also racism among white people in Europe where northern Europeans look down upon Latin Europeans, just like what Souness did.

If you think there is no racism among people of the same colour, or what you might think as people of the same colour, then I think you are naive.

That is racism though.

Do you think Asia is composed of a homogenous race? I can tell you as a fact that it’s not. Some are darker and some are lighter, and some countries are developing countries while others are developed.

There is racism in Asia among Asians just like there is racism elsewhere. Just look at Japan where there’s a lot of racial discrimination against just about all other Asians. I know this because I am of Asian decent and I know the continent well.

There is plenty of racism among black people in the UK too, I’ve seem plenty of cases where black people from Nigeria are discriminated against by Caribbean blacks.

There is also racism among white people in Europe where northern Europeans look down upon Latin Europeans, just like what Souness did.

If you think there is no racism among people of the same colour, or what you might think as people of the same colour, then I think you are naive.
Think what you want. I think you are using the term “racism” too broadly.

That is racism though.

You're a fraud lad, that's what you are. And a liar too, as we have seen many times in the past.

Back
Top Bottom