Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over half of the posts on this thread is nothing but hateful/degrading/racist comments or in the discussion of. Not to mention his Korean fans regularly get attacked by his own supporters with hate crimes at the stadium and London streets. I wouldn't be surprised if Son decides not to sign the new contract after reading these mindlessly stupid comments.

Yeah up yours too Mccunty. An utter disgrace to mankind.
What the fuck are you talking about you absolute insignificant bellend?
It's a joke about one mans name, not 'Koreans'.
I've took the piss out of people in this countrys names, what's the difference? I used to go to school with someone called Harvey Door, that's a stupid name. My brother went to school with a James Bond, he got took the piss out of.
Fuck off with your pathetic virtue signalling and don't post me again.

Last edited:
Think what you want. I think you are using the term “racism” too broadly.

Technically, so is everyone, since race doesn't scientifically exist. We're all Africans, if we go back far enough, and the old racial categories (negroid, caucasoid, mongoloid etc) were simply made up in the 18th and 19th centuries to explain something that people of the time didn't fully understand. That's why to many people, especially in the West, "racism" seems like something which can only be between different "races", when such races are arbitrary constructions anyway.

I guarantee you that the various ethnic cleansing which has taken place around the world, and in some places still goes on, is just as racist as anything else you think qualifies, even if to an outsider all the people in question look pretty similar.

Was curious about this too, has there been any racial attacks in the stadium?
One of the incidents made it to the media. They normally don't cover this topic unless it's targeting other minority races.

I remember at least two incidents showing up on a major Korean media a few years back when fans were verbally abused and harassed. Many Korean fans brace themselves for harsh discriminations against them and it's usually from the fan of oppositions. Furthermore, COVID19 fueled these hate crimes against all Asian descents so I doubt you will see the same number of fans visiting.

One of the incidents made it to the media. They normally don't cover this topic unless it's targeting other minority races.

I remember at least two incidents showing up on a major Korean media a few years back when fans were verbally abused and harassed. Many Korean fans brace themselves for harsh discriminations against them and it's usually from the fan of oppositions. Furthermore, COVID19 fueled these hate crimes against all Asian descents so I doubt you will see the same number of fans visiting.

I hope they do come back, especially since from that article the club issued a ban to the abusive Spurs fan, cheered on by other supporters for such action. Seems that might help them realize that the vast majority are on their side and are happy to have them here.

Other clubs fans are regrettably never going be shy about abusing ours.

this thread is peak. what a useless thread with useless discussions. the best way is closing this thread after selling son.

c7107c05d34871a771470ccd013ab099.gif

What the fuck are you talking about you absolute insignificant bellend?
It's a joke about one mans name, not 'Koreans'.
I've took the piss out of people in this countrys names, what's the difference? I used to go to school with someone called Harvey Door, that's a stupid name. My brother went to school with a James Bond, he got took the piss out of.
Fuck off with your pathetic virtue signalling and don't post me again.
Truly a disgusting, bigoted man. Bet you're a Trump supporter.

You never hear of whites being racially abused and attacked for watching football matches in Asia. I wonder why that is?

Back
Top Bottom