Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getable? What an utter clown, blasting Rashford in the process. This aint 2008
I remember when Son, Kane, Eriksen, Toby, Dier, Dele, Poch all were supposed to sign for them cunts at some point.

They stay shit and we keep rising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Getable? What an utter clown, blasting Rashford in the process

This aint 2008

Same story with Wes Brown, Gary Neville etc etc.

Sonny's not going around anywhere particularly when we've built the team around him to score.

Getable? What an utter clown, blasting Rashford in the process

This aint 2008

:dembelefingers:

Okay, there is the money aspect, but seriously, why would he possibly want to sign for that shower of shit?

I have no doubt that the reports of offering him a new contract are true and he'll be doing just find for himself.

Yep,

Still think they're top of the food chain. Entitled to win trophies. Entitled to win games. Entitled to sign anyone they want.
Exactly. Boils my blood. Days of them getting Carrick, Berbatov, etc, are long gone.

It's like they think: Hmmm...we need a player or manager, let's pop down south to little old Spurs and stock up. The sheer gall.
More chance of signing Messi than Sonny you fucks.:dembelefingers:

Last edited:
Yep,

Still think they're top of the food chain. Entitled to win trophies. Entitled to win games. Entitled to sign anyone they want.
Unfortunately, they are in some ways. They get a hugely favourable treatment by refs and the media. Otherwise they'd still be languishing midtable. Even other top 6 teams like Chelsea get absolute battered by United players at OT without getting pens.

This season Azpicuntface should have got a pen off Maguire, last season he kicked Batshuyi in the balls and got away with it.

Back
Top Bottom