Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see the club putting him in a photo opportunity like that.

Perhaps a sign that we'll be seeing plenty of him in pre-season?
I hope so. Seems to have all the attributes to become a top centre half. Would love to see him come in and get games in the League Cup this season. With us being in four competitions, that should be lowest on priority, albeit still important. Would be the perfect competition to blood in the likes of Edwards and CCV.

I hope so. Seems to have all the attributes to become a top centre half. Would love to see him come in and get games in the League Cup this season. With us being in four competitions, that should be lowest on priority, albeit still important. Would be the perfect competition to blood in the likes of Edwards and CCV.
Not to mention that we have a certain Vertonghen-shaped hole in our defence to fill (which Wimmer can't do all by himself).

Can't think of a better player than Alderweireld to talk him through matches. Wimmer was quoted as saying it helped him a great deal.

I'm hoping Son will be our surprise pace addition this season. He was semi injured and he was still one of our fastest midfielders options.

I think pace down the middle and leadership was our only squad issue. Alli and Son were similar pace wise. N'jie and the wings were fast as fuck so we need to catch up with that and if Son plays, I'd rather him be a bit more central more often (for defensive reasons as much as attacking).

Dembele, Mason, Bentaleb, Sandro all had pace issues while playing through the pain barrier and most recieved injections etc.

So I don't think we have seen a spry Son yet. A fully fit sharp flying Son could be a huge scoring threat since he was scoring a good amount while recovering. I'm not writing off any of our players. I fucking love this squad.

I'm Korean Gay Boy. Son is the go back to Germany soon. He trash no pyshcial threat and pussy boy. he dunno how dribble the ball. he go back to bundesliga more inferior ligue and play with sucky defenders.
You are not binned anymore Audrey. Log back into your usual account and post

I think it might mean we are in for a GoodYear. I just hope our players ego's are not to deflated after the Euro's and Coppa America. Still glad we have Poch as our boss who can get them pumped up again. Just hope we don't have a flat start to the season.

200w.gif

Read something today saying he's not going to the Olympics with Korea. Anyone know if true?
Won't that mean he has to do national service?

Apologies if I missed this elsewhere

Read something today saying he's not going to the Olympics with Korea. Anyone know if true?
Won't that mean he has to do national service?

Apologies if I missed this elsewhere

That's the way I understood it.

If Son goes to the Olympics he's then exempt from military service.

Surely Levy will have had all this sorted when he was being transferred?

:levywtf:

Everyone keeps bashing on about how with our luck Son will pick up an injury while at the Olympics.

What they fail to realise is that with our luck he will most likely end up getting kidnapped, shot or Zika. :walkercry:

Or a combination of Zika, shot and injured. :pochfacepalm:

Well played Korea. About to beat a very talented Germany team 3-2 and qualify for the next round.

Edit - Germany have just equalised at the death. 3-3. Been some great games this tournament.

Back
Top Bottom