Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Insane nominations here.. Foden and Gallagher over the likes of Son, Mane, Bernardo Silva, Saka, Bowen, Van Dijk.

Bizarre he's not being nominated. I have him down as City's most consistent player this season, maybe alongside Rodri .. who I think I'd have ahead of Rice for the nomination.

Son not being nominated is absolutely baffling.

Very weird Gallagher had a great first half of the season and a poor second half, nowhere near enough for me. Son should be there and I would put Bowen ahead of Gallagher.

Mount has also been significantly better. As has Saka .. and Silva, Maddison, I mean christ the list is huge. The guy had a brilliant start to the season and dropped off completely since. I don't get how the hell these decisions were made.

Mount has also been significantly better. As has Saka .. and Silva, Maddison, I mean christ the list is huge. The guy had a brilliant start to the season and dropped off completely since. I don't get how the hell these decisions were made.

PFA innit... Not the football writers or EPL award.

Bizarre he's not being nominated. I have him down as City's most consistent player this season, maybe alongside Rodri .. who I think I'd have ahead of Rice for the nomination.

Son not being nominated is absolutely baffling.
Bernardo is comfortably my pots, don't think there's anybody who's been a particularly close second to be honest.

FA, PFA, and all the acronym wankers can go fuck themselves. Last season Kane, now Son.

Back
Top Bottom