Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably the right decision to give the PL POTY award to a player that plays for a title contending team ie. KDB or Salah.

Son will be nominated again next year when we are competing for a title and he’ll be competing for a Golden Boot again. He’s going to get better and more efficient under Conte.

Probably the right decision to give the PL POTY award to a player that plays for a title contending team ie. KDB or Salah.

Son will be nominated again next year when we are competing for a title and he’ll be competing for a Golden Boot again. He’s going to get better and more efficient under Conte.
I haven’t checked this thread in months, first post I seen was of you slating Son, saying we should “sell him”, and how he’s got no role in Conte’s system.

I jump to the last page, and I see this…:conteshock:. You go a bit too extreme on both ends.

Just wondering, ( I know it’s all ifs and buts). …
But if son did win the golden boot has any team ever had two golden boot players playing together at the same?

Won the golden boot.

Full Stop.

crop-1115066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom