Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son will be great again at points this season, but it's an absolute killer watching this one back. Three points from that game would have seen us take great advantage of slow league starts by Chelsea/Liverpool.

Lol you're acting like that was some sort of missed sitter. The chances of any player making a run from 70 yards out, beating 2 defenders in a foot race, having to control a ball bouncing 20 feet in the air running at full speed, dribbling and then gliding it past the keeper is slim. I'll tell you this much - no one else is converting that on our squad.

Kane must feel a bit cheated, he's played Son through on a handful of occasions so far this season and not got any assists out of it!
That chance on the break Richie created for Kane when he came on... should have done much better there but he's just way too slow.

PEH also must be pissed that Kane has messed up a few sitters created by him this season.

That chance on the break Richie created for Kane when he came on... should have done much better there but he's just way too slow.

PEH also must be pissed that Kane has messed up a few sitters created by him this season.

Kane's up on xG despite missing a penalty! But yeah, I can remember the one he missed vs Chelsea which was huge.

Son's sharpness is just way off. Finding it hard to get it out of his feet, his first touch is sloppy, he hesitates in front of goal .. all the hallmarks of someone out of confidence. No doubt when he finds said confidence he will explode in to life.

Lol you're acting like that was some sort of missed sitter. The chances of any player making a run from 70 yards out, beating 2 defenders in a foot race, having to control a ball bouncing 20 feet in the air running at full speed, dribbling and then gliding it past the keeper is slim. I'll tell you this much - no one else is converting that on our squad.
I'm not. I just said it's a killer watching it back. Because we know the player he is and what he's capable of. If there's any player in the league you'd put you're money on nodding that ball into his path and slipping it past the keeper, Son is probably #1.

Kane's up on xG despite missing a penalty! But yeah, I can remember the one he missed vs Chelsea which was huge.

Son's sharpness is just way off. Finding it hard to get it out of his feet, his first touch is sloppy, he hesitates in front of goal .. all the hallmarks of someone out of confidence. No doubt when he finds said confidence he will explode in to life.

all the hallmarks of someone out of confidence?

Are you sure about this? Lol

All this time it was just right there the Confidence right next to courage? maybe?

All this time it was just right there the Confidence right next to courage? maybe?

One can lose and re-gain confidence.... This isn't a complicated notion.

Yes.

Overthinking chances, messing up first touches he usually gets right & snatching at shots are all things an out of confidence forward does.

Seen it many times before. Son when he feels confident is sharp in these situations. Right now he’s well off if. Doubt can creep in to any players mind.

Not the weary legs not the opposition defence not the calls not the tactics but the Confidence!

Son better find that confidence he seem to have dropped all of sudden from when he was flying with only a few months ago.

Maybe look in between the courage and confusion? Lol

He was genuinely unlucky today... Did EVERYTHING but score...

He must've run over a Leprechaun holding a Rabbit & a black cat during the Summer, 'cos nothing is going his way right now!

Much better.... Much more involved and unlucky with his chances.

The prospect of our 4 musketeers all firing is delicious! :ledleylick:

Back
Top Bottom