Hillsborough tributes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

......Our rivalry with Woolwich is intense, there's no doubt about it But I think our rivalry is the best because we don't mock major disasters in songs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never heard a Woolwich fan hiss or sing about the Nazi's despite the Chelscum and Spam supporters doing exactly that. It's why despite the immense rivalry there is some semblance of respect between the clubs because neither crosses the line.

you are very, very wrong.

Can this thread please die Admin Admin can you pull the plug. There is a glorious world cup probbaly one of the best in a generetion. And what do we do. Mean spiritly anaylse what the the appropriate response to hillsborough should be. For fuck sake have a bbq, enjoy the sun, marvel at the new football heroes and legends being forged in Brazil.

this thread does us no credit. Please do not reply to this post. I promise I wont respond to any replies. If you disagre fine press the x button but no more fucking posts on hillsborough.

Now lets go down the pub.

Last edited:
Can this thread please die Admin Admin can you pull the plug. There is a glorious world cup probbaly one of the best in a generetion. And what do we do. Mean spiritly anaylse what the the appropriate response to hillsborough should be. For fuck sake have a bbq, enjoy the sun, marvel at the new football heroes and legends being forged in Brazil.

this thread does us no credit. Please do not reply to this post. I promise I wont respond to any replies. If you disagre fine press the x button but no more fucking posts on hillsborough.

Now lets go down the pub.
There is nothing mean spirited about this thread. Nobody is disrespecting the 96. This is a perfectly legitimate discussion. Frankly it's getting a bit tiresome how you seem to have appointed yourself arbiter of how one should talk about subjects that may involve concepts of death and respect.

That is really sad. And the people who half inched them are probably the same idiots who will bleat on about JFT96 and FreeSuarez.

However, if you're going to support Liverpool then surely you must know that leaving a van full of bikes, money and passports in anfield is akin to placing a naked oiled up Jessica alba in a men's prison canteen. The bikes I can understand as they are big, but you can take passports and money with you into the stadium!

Back
Top Bottom