Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to see Edwards on the bench here.

With the likes of Lamela, Rose, Nkoudou, Trippier out injured there could certainly be room.

Vorm, Carter-Vickers, Wimmer, Winks, Sissoko, EDWARDS, Janssen.

Obviously depends on the team and if we go 3 at the back. Carter-Vickers may also be replaced by Walker-Peters as Wimmer can play left back as well as centre half.

Plus if we are struggling to break a team down or are even 4-0 up. I'd much rather bring Edwards on than Onomah

Injuries are mounting up, Rose like to be out a while with Vertonghen and Lamela.
Trippier and Nkoudo too.
Leaves us one recognised RB one LB.
Hopefully we don't get anymore tomorrow as we have to play a game every 3 days ( 5 in15) from next week.
hopefully they get fit soon .
He mentions tripper will be back next week but not clear on nkoudo

“GK is much better,” he said. “For tomorrow he is out but he is much better. Kieran Trippier is still out but is much better too in the same level and be sure for next week he will be available.”

It could all fall part rapidly if we suffer any more in that testing period.

Injuries are mounting up, Rose like to be out a while with Vertonghen and Lamela.
Trippier and Nkoudo too.
Leaves us one recognised RB one LB.
Hopefully we don't get anymore tomorrow as we have to play a game every 3 days ( 5 in15) from next week.
hopefully they get fit soon .
He mentions tripper will be back next week but not clear on nkoudo

“GK is much better,” he said. “For tomorrow he is out but he is much better. Kieran Trippier is still out but is much better too in the same level and be sure for next week he will be available.”

It could all fall part rapidly if we suffer any more in that testing period.
Should have never sold Yedlin.

:levyeyes:

Same team that started against Sunderland with Davies in for Rose and keeper change (for me its a very strong side)-I read Rose will be saved and repaired for Liverpool.
The only team to match our recent form at the top is Everton. We are the only team to be unbeaten at home this season so far. We need to win this after Sunderland disappointed (stating the obvious here) . Win we will.

For me the formation is key. Playing 4 at the back at Sunderland we created zilch.

Must play 3 at the back, keep Walker and Davies as high up the pitch as possible, like v West Brom and their 6 man defence.

Boro no mugs away from home: only lost 1-0 at Burnley (and their home form is sensational); 2-1 at Manure, 2 goals in the last 2 mins; 1-0 at Saints).

Another formation/performance like Sunderland, we'll struggle to win.

I see Mark Clattenburg is the ref. Good, I like him. Best ref in the country probably.
In any event an upgrade on that cunt Lee Mason from Tuesday
An upgrade on Mason- yes
But he's still a knob. Wasn't Twattenburg the referee who failed to see that Roy Carroll had scooped Mendes' effort from the back of the net?
Would rather have Mike Dean to be honest
:troll:

The Mendes goal was far more the linesman's fault than Clattenburg's, it would have been virtually impossible for MC to see that it had crossed the line from his perspective. The lino was much nearer the goal and looking at it from an angle instead of straight on.

In any event a mistake or poor game doesn't change his overall career, or else we'd have sold Hugo after City away

. Some of you might call me a tourist

london-bridge-341-sm.jpg

tottenham-court-road-underground-station_-transport-for-london_cd557c9585948d6e78fa1e8d6666ae62.jpg

This is the station you want mate

:nare:

we are on a bad run of form considering the last 3 games, I will take a scrappy 1-0 instead of a 0-0 or 1-1. None of our attacking players seem to be in form either. I reckon Poch might start 3 at the back then revert to 4. If Wimmer is fit he NEEDS to start, shift dier back into midfield where he is more useful/. We also need a PLAN B ,ie: someone to come off the bench and score, Hopefully poch does this before the 70th minute if things are going pear shaped.

--------------Kane-------------
Eriksen-Dembele--Sissoko
-------Dier----Wanyama------
Davies-Wim ---Ald--Walker
------------Lloris----------------

subs: Ali, Son..ect

The Mendes goal was far more the linesman's fault than Clattenburg's, it would have been virtually impossible for MC to see that it had crossed the line from his perspective. The lino was much nearer the goal and looking at it from an angle instead of straight on.

In any event a mistake or poor game doesn't change his overall career, or else we'd have sold Hugo after City away
Agreed (was being tongue in cheek). Still don't like Clattenburg. He thinks he's a celebrity. Refs should just ref. The best ones are those who you don't end up talking about during or after the game.
You know the ref is doing a good job when he isn't mentioned. I'm hoping Clattenburg has one of those games today.

Back
Top Bottom