Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a ticket for this, but had to return it as I've been sent to Nice with work. Worse places to be, but I'd much rather be at the Lane. Hope the atmosphere is as good as the players deserve. COYS.

I'm hoping for a result. But...
If we start off playing like we did at Sunderland, I want to see a leader emerge to give the players a kick up the botty. I want to hear hairdryers at the back, I want to see hearts on sleeves, I want to hear of grandmothers sold and nephews borrowed. Above all,
I want a Sir to get Jolly Baitey!

With Pool and Woolwich losing we need to win. For nothing more than to throw it into their face. We always seem to blow it when they drop points.

Brough will believe they can get something from this match after our poor performance Tuesday.

We have to destroy that belief as quickly as possible.

Just feel like the Liverpool and Woolwich results will really give us a kick here and we'll win 4-0.

Kane hattrick.

A huge game, really.

Lose this and the title is for sure gone.

Win it and we go 3 points above Woolwich, 4 points above Liverpool and City, 8 above United.

We need to make a gap between ourselves and 4-5th before the cup games come about, today is a great opportunity to do so.

We're not catching Chelsea but the win is obviously still important as we need to pull away from 3rd/4th whilst they're misfiring. Come on you spurrrrrs

Forgetting chasing chelsea for a second, a win today and whatever happens at Anfield, barring silly scorelines, we will still be above Woolwich, Liverpool and United with only 2 of the top 6 still to play (both at home). A win today would be huge.

Back
Top Bottom