How much merchandise do you buy in a year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A shirt every couple of years as and when I like them.... Never from the club though; always significantly cheaper elsewhere.

Somebody bought my son a Chelsea Nike hoody.
Not the giant logo, just a discreet blue one.
Normally I'd ask if I can exchange it, but right now I don't really care.

Also got a fucking huge Sissoko face tattoo'd on my chest.... Does that count as merch?

Non- ST holder bought a couple of t-shirts and a couple of babygrows in the last 10 years.

Probably going to buy my daughter shirt later in the year and I want a flag for the garage wall.

But yeah fuck all really

Not a great deal. I’m 50 with a fat gut so wouldn’t by a home shirt and haven’t done so since my late teens. Having said so I’m partial to the retro shirts from 60s/70s/80s some of which were purchased the first time around. The last thing I remember buying is a champions league final polo shirt for Madrid. £1200 for a season ticket is enough of an outlay. Match days a lapel badge suffices for me
Just because you buy a retro shirt doesn't mean you automatically revert to a retro gut :sonpoint:

I collect football shirts so I've got a lot, including every Spurs home shirt since 85.

I've tended to buy at least 2 of the kits each season to add to the collection, although I do often wait until they get into the sale, unless I really like the kit.

I've bought every Nike kit so far, aside from last season's yellow. I'd intended to at some point, but my enthusiasm for anything Spurs as the season went on dwindled so much that I just couldn't be arsed.

I'll pick up the new home shirt at some stage I guess, but will probably do what I did last year and take my pick from the other two further down the line.

If I didn't already have a collection that I feel some sort of ridiculous obligation to keep going, I doubt I'd buy any

I collect football shirts so I've got a lot, including every Spurs home shirt since 85.

I've tended to buy at least 2 of the kits each season to add to the collection, although I do often wait until they get into the sale, unless I really like the kit.

I've bought every Nike kit so far, aside from last season's yellow. I'd intended to at some point, but my enthusiasm for anything Spurs as the season went on dwindled so much that I just couldn't be arsed.

I'll pick up the new home shirt at some stage I guess, but will probably do what I did last year and take my pick from the other two further down the line.

If I didn't already have a collection that I feel some sort of ridiculous obligation to keep going, I doubt I'd buy any
I feel like that towards my fridge magnets, got so many that I would need 50 fridges to display them all. Most are in a huge box up in the loft, but I still buy them :pocheyes:
At least lockdown has meant I haven't had many opportunities to add to the collection :sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom