Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is our Captain and World Cup winner and yet is treated very differently to Kane by the club and Media. He will leave without any send off by the back door after many years service and little interest in what is happening to him by fans or the Media.

He is our Captain and World Cup winner and yet is treated very differently to Kane by the club and Media. He will leave without any send off by the back door after many years service and little interest in what is happening to him by fans or the Media.
Tbf, the club hasn't commented on either of them, bar the Ange interview earlier.

Definitely agree with you re the media.

All respect to him, and I think he's held in high esteem by the fans and the media really, but we are intentionally seeking to replace him and he's not worth much in terms of a transfer fee. It's just a very different thing.

It has been a little weird to have such silence on his potential move away with him away from the team as it has prepared for the new season. But it's better this way, he would have been an extremely poor fit playing Angeball at this stage of his career and its best for everyone that we not try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

I'll be following Hugo after he leaves and I hope he has a strong finish to his career. He gave his all to the club, I wish he would have left before last season. He has declined but hopefully has a few more good seasons in him for Lazio.

All respect to him, and I think he's held in high esteem by the fans and the media really, but we are intentionally seeking to replace him and he's not worth much in terms of a transfer fee. It's just a very different thing.

It has been a little weird to have such silence on his potential move away with him away from the team as it has prepared for the new season. But it's better this way, he would have been an extremely poor fit playing Angeball at this stage of his career and its best for everyone that we not try to fit a square peg in a round hole.
He didn’t seem interested in goodbyes to be fair at the last game last season. Barely acknowledged those of us who’d stayed behind. Feels a bit of a shame how it’s all ended with Hugo.

He was a fantastic shot stopper in his prime and really embodied the ‘sweeper keeper’ role. In my opinion, for a few years he was probably one of the top keepers in world football. Great servant to the club and provided the transfer goes through, I wish him all the best

Looks like he thinks he can play as first choice at a top European club.
Bernie Sanders GIF by Team Coco

Back
Top Bottom