Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So stays with us, where he isn't guaranteed a starting spot either. Odd way of reasoning.

I think he will be off before end of the window if he can find the right club.

IMO he will need to lower his expectations of going to a CL club like Lazio, and think of, for example a non top French club or MLS where he might be no 1 (possibly).

I doubt if he can stay at Spurs simply because we need to shift a minimum of 4 overseas trained players to sign one.

And having signed Vicario he must know Spurs will not guarantee him any playing time, although we will always be grateful for past services - hence it still makes sense for him to move on.

I mean his last game for the club couldn't have gone worst and then in my opinion, they told a fib about him being injured. He would have been given a better send off had none of that happened but the whole thing was awkward

I'm sure the truth will come out eventually. If he kicked off and went mental against Newcastle then that was the reason for him not coming back out then my respect for him would go up tenfold.

I'm sure the truth will come out eventually. If he kicked off and went mental against Newcastle then that was the reason for him not coming back out then my respect for him would go up tenfold.

Balls to that!

If that was the case; after a season of howlers (esp. the first half!) he had no right to kick off.........

So he declared he was leaving then proceeded to reject moves all summer including one from his hometown club?

All that so he can get his contract torn up and take more money off us. This is our ex captain?

So he declared he was leaving then proceeded to reject moves all summer including one from his hometown club?

All that so he can get his contract torn up and take more money off us. This is our ex captain?
Parks And Recreation Dancing GIF

He has been partying!

I mean from a moral standpoint, it's pretty baffling. Maybe the fact he's given practically his whole career to us and experienced so much underachievement/no silverware, has made him a little resentful and so he feels entitled to a pay off for practically wasting his career with us, when he could of had it easier being at a more elite club.

I mean from a moral standpoint, it's pretty baffling. Maybe the fact he's given practically his whole career to us and experienced so much underachievement/no silverware, has made him a little resentful and so he feels entitled to a pay off for practically wasting his career with us, when he could of had it easier being at a more elite club.

He should have tried being a more inspiring captain perhaps, and in recent years not flapped the ball in so much. That would have helped.

He's been a fantastic servant to us over the years, but unlike Kane (who was perpetually linked with moves away) we were never in danger of losing him to a rival or better team. Which really says a lot.

Won't be able to register for anyone until January now unless he goes Saudi or turkey

Doesn’t appear so:

‘Free agents do not have to be signed during the normal transfer window that is implemented in some countries' leagues. If they are signed by a team, the team signing them does not have to pay any fees – sometimes this is known as "a free transfer".’
Yeah but think the contract has to be ended before the end of the window , which he is still contracted to us @ the moment.
So only available to Saudi / turkey until new year.

Back
Top Bottom