Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way was he saving that. He was literally full stretch.

The goal was a replica of Kane's first vs Chelsea at WHL.

giphy.gif

How? By growing an extra half metre on each arm?
Maybe I was being a little harsh , I haven't seen it back since it happened but I thought he was a little flat footed for it
But I'll hold my hands up and say I'm probably wrong :pochbye::llorishuh:

Gutted for Hugo. He's had an amazing tournament.

Hopefully this doesn't affect him going forward. Part of me feels if he'd won the Euro's then he'd of been happy to retire with us, now after not winning a trophy he may want to go and win a domestic one.

Hopefully I'm overthinking it!

That was one of my first thoughts as well. However, Hugo's only 29 (only for a keeper), and the most exciting players in the France squad, you might even argue the best, are 22-25ish, so they'll peak in 4-6 years. Thus he'll likely have at least two or three more tries at it with France, where they'll be even stronger than now.

Other than what Bri said, I'll break the list down for you.

1. Cech
2. Schmiechel
3. Butland
4. Adrian
5. Forster
6. Fabianski
7. Gomes
8. Courtois
9. :llorishuh:
10. Hart
11. De Gea

Ah, I thought you meant 9th in the world and was going to state how we over-estimate how good he is.

But 9th in the league? That's shit. He's in the top 2-3 in England.

Ah, I thought you meant 9th in the world and was going to state how we over-estimate how good he is.

Top 10 in the world for me, that list just looks like they pulled names out of a hat in random order

Other than what Bri said, I'll break the list down for you.

1. Cech
2. Schmiechel
3. Butland
4. Adrian
5. Forster
6. Fabianski
7. Gomes
8. Courtois
9. :llorishuh:
10. Hart
11. De Gea
Holy shit

quentin-tarantino-golden-globes-2013.gif

Indeed! There's no way that list wasn't written by a gooner maggot troll cunt.

Glad I didn't click on the article.

Back
Top Bottom