Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anything comes from tonight, that’s positive, let’s hope Hugo can beat all the ridiculous hate he gets and lift the World Cup for the second time. He has a great shot @ doing so. Good luck !

If anything comes from tonight, that’s positive, let’s hope Hugo can beat all the ridiculous hate he gets and lift the World Cup for the second time. He has a great shot @ doing so. Good luck !
Fuck that I hope the cunts lose I'm fucking petty 🤣 He's got 1 already that's more than enough.

Fuck that I hope the cunts lose I'm fucking petty 🤣 He's got 1 already that's more than enough.
Perisic all the way for me. Makes for a better fairy tale story.

Fuck Argentina cos they're shithouses, fuck Morcco for bringing religion into it, and fuck France cos they're French.

I don’t particularly like the French and lloris does make a few blunders for us, but he’s so underrated. I hope he goes on to get a second World Cup. Best spurs keeper in my lifetime. We are gonna struggle to replace him when he leaves at the end of the season.

I don’t particularly like the French and lloris does make a few blunders for us, but he’s so underrated. I hope he goes on to get a second World Cup. Best spurs keeper in my lifetime. We are gonna struggle to replace him when he leaves at the end of the season.

Well said. Time is definitely right to look at a replacement, but he’s been superb for us and we’ve been lucky to have him.

All real spurs fans will accept he’s been tremendous for us.

Last edited:
Ask anyone who has supported spurs for a couple of decades - Hugo symbolised a big shift in our identity and public profile. We had never before bought a young world class foreign player who could have gone anywhere he wanted. Other similar signings followed. He will leave soon, be we shouldn't disrespect his legacy.

Ask anyone who has supported spurs for a couple of decades - Hugo symbolised a big shift in our identity and public profile. We had never before bought a young world class foreign player who could have gone anywhere he wanted. Other similar signings followed. He will leave soon, be we shouldn't disrespect his legacy.
Really.......what about Jurgen klinsmann or ossie ardiles???? Both truly world class...I'm guessing your a young supporter with a comment like that

Really.......what about Jurgen klinsmann or ossie ardiles???? Both truly world class...I'm guessing your a young supporter with a comment like that
I think its clear he means in the modern era. Post Sky if you like. He was a real top get. One that lived up to billing. Another was Tanguy Ndombele....let's never speak of that again.

Klinsmann was, just like Ossie and Ricky utterly left field and unexpected lottery win signings. Loris was a sea change. I fully take his point and I am not a kid.

Lloris has frequently made great saves but his weakness is with his feet and it was clear he mainly kicked long and was never put under pressure by back passes from his teammates. Perhaps Conte should take note. It is surprising no attempt was made by England to put him under pressure when he had the ball at his feet.

Lloris has frequently made great saves but his weakness is with his feet and it was clear he mainly kicked long and was never put under pressure by back passes from his teammates. Perhaps Conte should take note. It is surprising no attempt was made by England to put him under pressure when he had the ball at his feet.
Good spot he suddenly looked in fully in control because the French get his weakness. However Contes system really needs the ball played out. We do need a keeper who is better if that's the way we are to play it.

Back
Top Bottom