Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think alot of our issues tonight stemmed from how uncomfortable this guy is on the ball. Constantly putting us under pressure with his poor passing and gifting opponents possession.

He was not ready to return from injury. An absolute calamity with the ball at his feet. He’s always mediocre but he looked like a child back there trying to control the ball and make a simple pass.

But of course he starts because he’s a golden boy and the club is a joke.

1st Sept 2019

How is it possible that Lloris still can't kick a ball???

3rd April 2023

still-same.gif

I love Hugo. The guy has been a legend for us a great servant to the club, but I really don't want to see him start ever again.

Pass is never right.

Either wrong foot or over/under hit.
even his simple passes to his side where hes passing 25 feet, its behind his CB and all over the place. opposition players see its a shit pass and press hard as the fucking cunt has put his own team mates under pressure through lack of quality. hows this the best the club ca serve us up as GK? makes ya sick

Can someone explain to me why he doesn't even attempt to save Keane's shot on goal?
Surely as an experienced keeper you have a good sense of what is within your frame and react accordingly.

Forster shouldn’t have been dropped
I dont know why but I was shocked when I saw the lineup and Hugo starting in goal. He's had confidence issues all season, being out injured for 2 months wouldn't have fixed any of that. Why we decided to start his was beyond me, especially with Forster doing quite well.

Hugo's been a great player for us, but like Moura keeping them around this season just tarnishes their reputation

Used to be a huge fan.

Hasn’t been able to clear or GK much past mid line for a while now . Big flaw. Passing out of the back looks like that of a drunken teenager who pissed his self
Thought the Everton goal was savable. Put your arms out for christ sakes.

Welcome back Hugo. And welcome back the stupid six yard passes in our box, inviting pressure and putting it out into touch.

Haven't missed any of that.

It's like oh, we've been really shit for a few weeks, how shall we make it worse...

I said at the time of his drink/driving charge, he should have been stripped of the captaincy there and then.
Another one well past his sell-by date, and has to be dumped PDQ. Not saying Forster is the answer but he's got to be a better bet for the rest of the season at least. Recruitment for a No 1 should have been one of our first priorities (doubt it though!).

Back
Top Bottom