***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you've decided to dredge up old cunt offs like its relevant to this discussion. Almost as if you're trying to stir the pot or trying to start something...I'm not going to bite. I agree about it not being helpful but I've already apologised for previous misdeeds (as have you) so I'm not going to go back there or be drawn into some kind of bullshit cunt off. That holds zero interest for me so don't even bother.

If you have found something offensive or antagonistic in my posts in this thread then please do say. Otherwise, it would be helpful to stay on topic. I feel that my posts in this topic have been entirely justified.
I'm not trying to start a cunt off at all. I'm calling out years of you calling me a racist which is very much on topic considering Flaneur yet again tried to shame me as one in response to my post aimed at you. Funnily enough he's gone very quiet since my reply to him.

Don't play all innocent with me mate.

I'm not trying to start a cunt off at all. I'm calling out years of you calling me a racist which is very much on topic considering Flaneur yet again tried to shame me as one in response to my post aimed at you. Funnily enough he's gone very quiet since my reply to him.

Don't play all innocent with me mate.

I'm not playing anything. I'm sticking to the specific topic at hand. Clearly you want a cunt off, but you'll not be getting one from me. Please don't think I've forgotten the disgusting posts you made in the past? Nope, so you can stop paying the victim right now, this second.

Enjoy trying to get a rise out of people mate, you won't be getting it from me. I'd hate for you to get banned for trolling so I'd suggest you behave. Peace and love, boyo.

:dwi:

I have no doubt that Hungary is still full of good people, but I think that sometimes a hard reaction is needed to show the world that racism and stuff like this suck and it's not allowed in the sport (and in the life too).

Honestly, I think Fifa/Uefa need to forget about all this fines and closed doors bollocks. I wouldn't even go down a 'three strikes and you're out' route.

If racism is proven, then the country with the antagonistic fans should be banned for 12 months from international football. If it happens again when they're back, thats a further two years etc etc. Up to countries to get their own houses in order.

It's the only way to send a proper message that racism will no longer be tolerated. I don't care how draconian that is either. Fuck 'em. Shape up or fuck off.

And that's racism too. Where is the selfawarness in anything of this? It backs up my previous point on this whole debate a while back which is that this isn't really about combatting racism at all, it's about selfrighteousness feeling above it all. Patting ourselves on the back.

Grouping an entire country together and branding them all racist is racist in itself isn't it?

And suddenly it's England who aren't the racist evil colonialists but the good guys again. This is all tribalistic bullshit. My tribe is morally more advanced than yours etc. And if we weren't playing a country who's skin was white, and homogenically even whiter than our own (which is partly why they're more racist anyway i'd imagine) there wouldn't even be this narrative.

What if we playing say Turkey for example and this had happened? Would there be the same image of England V Racists? I think not.

Lets see who has the balls to answer that.
This x 100%

I'm not playing anything. I'm sticking to the specific topic at hand. Clearly you want a cunt off, but you'll not be getting one from me. Please don't think I've forgotten the disgusting posts you made in the past? Nope, so you can stop paying the victim right now, this second.

Enjoy trying to get a rise out of people mate, you won't be getting it from me. I'd hate for you to get banned for trolling so I'd suggest you behave. Peace and love, boyo.

:dwi:;)
No, no rise. You do that to yourself if anybody purely disagrees with you however small a detail. I'm calling out your bullshit tis all. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you want a fight by default you know. I know your fragile ego thinks otherwise, but that's your problem. You're far too senstive.

And i invite you to showcase any disgusting post i've ever made which shows me as a racist. Nobody ever has when asked. I could show plenty of yours which paint you in a bad light, even though you've probably deleted 99.9% of them.

You're the one taking it off topic by talking about cunt offs, not me.

Honestly, I think Fifa/Uefa need to forget about all this fines and closed doors bollocks. I wouldn't even go down a 'three strikes and you're out' route.

If racism is proven, then the country with the antagonistic fans should be banned for 12 months from international football. If it happens again when they're back, thats a further two years etc etc. Up to countries to get their own houses in order.

It's the only way to send a proper message that racism will no longer be tolerated. I don't care how draconian that is either. Fuck 'em. Shape up or fuck off.

Fifa gave a World Cup to a country that still has slavery, doubt they give two fucks about this.

No, no rise. You do that to yourself if anybody purely disagrees with you however small a detail. I'm calling out your bullshit tis all. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you want a fight by default you know. I know your fragile ego thinks otherwise, but that's your problem. You're far too senstive.

And i invite you to showcase any disgusting post i've ever made which shows me as a racist. Nobody evervhss when asked. I could show plenty of yours, even though you've probably deleted 99.9% of them.

You're the one taking it off topic by talking about cunt offs, not me.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

You're doing nothing but humiliating yourself fella but that's up to you. In the meantime, I'll continue to engage with posters I like and respect, on important issues like racism. Toodles! (You're now on my block list btw so don't bother replying - i can categorically promise you nobody gives a fuck).

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

You're doing nothing but humiliating yourself fella but that's up to you. In the meantime, I'll continue to engage with posters I like and respect, on important issues like racism. Toodles! (You're now on my block list btw so don't bother replying - i can categorically promise you nobody gives a fuck).
Whatever mate. I'm making valid arguments and points of discussion on here. You, are not.

Good point well made. Sickening.

On a wider point. I think what your seeing across the board is the decline of Western liberal power. Whether it be the likes of Hungary with this, China with minorities, the World Cup itself in a medieval kingdom, the ability to impose or push for human right and respect is becoming much weaker whether it be football, health issues, territorial disputes, gay rights etc. Unfortunately I think this trend will continue, we will be a bubble in the West to ourselves.

On a wider point. I think what your seeing across the board is the decline of Western liberal power. Whether it be the likes of Hungary with this, China with minorities, the World Cup itself in a medieval kingdom, the ability to impose or push for human right and respect is becoming much weaker whether it be football, health issues, territorial disputes, gay rights etc. Unfortunately I think this trend will continue, we will be a bubble in the West to ourselves.

That is a pretty scary thing to read and think about, I'll be honest!

East Asia is the same from what i've seen, although white people aren't exactly celebrated either generally, which makes the whole notion of any western europe countries being institutionally racist utterly ridiculous. It's not perfect, but we live and I repeat, we live in the least racist place on earth, and there's a reason for that, and quite frankly i'm sick of being demonised by celebrating that fact as me being far right.

Some times you have to smell the roses a d look at the positives, not dwell on the bad.
Even if it's the least racist place on earth, institutional racism still needs to be dealt with.

Somewhat related but in Norway (I think) all Photoshopped images in magazines have to state so with a massive disclaimer - sounds like a good idea

And that's racism too. Where is the selfawarness in anything of this? It backs up my previous point on this whole debate a while back which is that this isn't really about combatting racism at all, it's about selfrighteousness feeling above it all. Patting ourselves on the back.

Grouping an entire country together and branding them all racist is racist in itself isn't it?

And suddenly it's England who aren't the racist evil colonialists but the good guys again. This is all tribalistic bullshit. My tribe is morally more advanced than yours etc. And if we weren't playing a country who's skin was white, and homogenically even whiter than our own (which is partly why they're more racist anyway i'd imagine) there wouldn't even be this narrative.

What if we playing say Turkey for example and this had happened? Would there be the same image of England V Racists? I think not.

Lets see who has the balls to answer that.
Any takers on this post then, anybody got the integrity?

How about you MVP MVP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom