i hate Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They gave the whole world of football a fantastic period of football (which eventually became boring due to the negative tactics their opponents used and the fact that Barca always won) under Pep.

I love the city. Amazing for just about any type of traveler. Will go back many a times.

Messi - generational player who just happens to have made Iniesta and Xaxi "only" appear as worldies.

La Masia is still a factor.

All in all, a quite decent Spurs copycat. No? :adegrin:

Edit: if they would just stop selling top players to the scum and instead revert to buying their top players I'd respect them even more. Also, it wouldn't hurt if they went back to having no sponsors (or UNICEF etc.) and stopped acting like any other top club it would be almost poetic. But I digress, they are no Spurs but they are still quite decent for a top side in modern football.

Last edited:
How many La Masia graduates did Barca field in their last La Liga game? Not a rhetorical question - but their fabled 'production line' seems to be light at the moment. Would like to know how many started against Rayo.

How many La Masia graduates did Barca field in their last La Liga game? Not a rhetorical question - but their fabled 'production line' seems to be light at the moment. Would like to know how many started against Rayo.

Pique, Alba, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro.

But, those are all from earlier generations from La Masia - but as Barca won't be able to buy any players for a while they'll have to go to their academy players again. Halilovic (bought in), Adama, Sergio Samper, Mounir and so forth.

Mdr0Q.png

To be honest, I've hated them since THAT season when they couldn't even beat Chelsea and Messi decided to miss a penalty. Spursy.

Back
Top Bottom