i hate Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't like Barca, personally. I prefer Madrid because, after all, every season they get closer and closer to being a version of Spurs that actually works :/

(would be devastated if AVB somehow got the RM job in the future though, bought Lloris and Verts, and won everything with a team containing Lloris, Verts Bale & Modric..)

Hate Madrid way more.
Ideally Atletico win the league, if not then I want Barca.

Firstly because of Modric, I don't blame Madrid for buying him- in fact they did us a favour by ensuring he didn't go to the chavs or manure. But because of the way he acted, "head not in the right place", mouthing off to the press trying to force a move etc I'd rather see him not do well.

Then because of Bale, the blatant tapping up, president making comments about him every week, the manager doing the same and Zidane too.

When i was younger i used to like Madrid but that coincided with the "Galactico" era and i was a kid.

Then when i got a bit older and learnt about what the two clubs stood for politically, i Switched preference between the two.

But the last couple of years Barca have been very cunty, i felt like they abandoned a lot of what the club stood for and pretty much became Real Madrid 2. And now the whole Neymar, Tax dodging, scandals galore has confirmed it. Id expect that sort of thing off madrid but not Barca.

transfer ban suspended
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ban-suspended-fifa-buy-players-summer?cc=5901
azza.png

Back
Top Bottom