i hate Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE ArcspacE is going to be all over this thread like a fart in a spacesuit.

No need - everyone knows how I feel about those twats - been said so many times already. Plus this is from 1.5 years ago

However - people like yourself who seemingly have little to contribute bar some 'top class' jokes - well, looking forward to your input

No need - everyone knows how I feel about those twats - been said so many times already. Plus this is from 1.5 years ago

However - people like yourself who seemingly have little to contribute bar some 'top class' jokes - well, looking forward to your input

Yes my contribution to this forum is fucking awful but I guess it takes one to know one

:troll:

:kaboullol:

I was referring to your contribution in this thread in particular - not the forum in general - (I really like your 'New Striker' formation graphics btw) - in what appeared to be a weak attempt at laying 'bait'. I know you were upset about my Barcelona comments even from the 'old' forum and seems like you still aren't over it - Oh well, old bean - we are not all going to agree on matters here, are we. How boring would that be

:myword:

I was referring to your contribution in this thread in particular - not the forum in general - (I really like your 'New Striker' formation graphics btw) - in what appeared to be a weak attempt at laying 'bait'. I know you were upset about my Barcelona comments even from the 'old' forum and seems like you still aren't over it - Oh well, old bean - we are not all going to agree on matters here, are we. How boring would that be

:myword:

I'm actually glad you're over here now Arcsy, I was well annoyed at first but you've certainly grown on me. I've even accepted your incredible hatred point of view on Barcelona ;) Back then I used to watch them every week so was more vocal against your opinion of them, now I really couldn't care less about them.

:adebaehug:

Used to like them when they had no sponsor but their new kits are atrocious.

barcelona_home_away_kit_nike_players.jpg

Looks like Crystal Palace merged with a bit of Watford.

The red and yellow stripes are the colours of the Catalunyan flag. You see them (flags) hanging from peoples balconies on just about every building in the city and, As you can imagine that shirt had gone down a treat over here.

The red and yellow stripes are the colours of the Catalunyan flag. You see them (flags) hanging from peoples balconies on just about every building in the city and, As you can imagine that shirt had gone down a treat over here.

Had actually forgotten that. At least there is a good reason for the shirt.

It's still horrendous though

Back
Top Bottom