i hate Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get the whole Barcelona love fest.

Those who dig Barca over or alongside Spurs aren't real football fans.

Kin to people who follow F1.

You've entered dangerous hallowed ground there.
Ain't no party like an F1 party:ossie:
What a ridiculous overpriced mostly unsurprising 'sport'. Hate the fact an F1 steering wheel would cost more than any car I'll ever have. Other than the Batmobile.:carrollwtf:

Blimey, how old is this?

Yeah by kits I mean shirts obviously, not shorts and socks! The tops are good for holidays and football training :thumbup:
You wear football shirts on holiday?
chavin_it.jpg

Not a fan of their penchant to pretend they are a "different" club with a "unique" tradition and "special" supporters.

Bilbao, now there is a club that can actually claim it.

Like Barca far more than Madrid because Madrid are just abunch of jumped up cunts

can't wait to see how Messi and Neymar play together and hope they rip madrid a new one

Shakira Needed Boyfriend"s Permission to Shoot With Rihanna
In an interview with Billboard last week, Shakira revealed to the publication that her boyfriend, Spanish football player Gerard Pique is very territorial, has stopped her from doing video's with men, and needed to approve of her frisky video "Can't Remember to Forget You," with Rihanna. She goes on to say:

"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women," she says with a laugh. "It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question - which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna."

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/185893/s...nds-permission-to-shoot-with-rihanna-shakira/

Used to really admire "more than a Club" Barca, considering it's practically a Catalan national side there no sponsorship shall adorn our shirts policy was a really laudable stance.

Now they will grub up with any corrupt oil statelet that has the blood of hundreds of disenfranchised slave labourers on their hands just so they can buy Neymar.

Shakira Needed Boyfriend"s Permission to Shoot With Rihanna
In an interview with Billboard last week, Shakira revealed to the publication that her boyfriend, Spanish football player Gerard Pique is very territorial, has stopped her from doing video's with men, and needed to approve of her frisky video "Can't Remember to Forget You," with Rihanna. She goes on to say:

"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women," she says with a laugh. "It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question - which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna."

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/185893/s...nds-permission-to-shoot-with-rihanna-shakira/

fap fap fap fap fap fap ... ah and, i still really hate Barcelona

Back
Top Bottom