Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always like Ian Wright tbh.

I met him ONCE at westway sports centre when I was around 9. Had a full spurs goalkeeper kit on surrounded by Goons dying to get his autograph. He picked me out amongst everyone, told me to come to him and he signed a magazine I was carrying then proceeded to give me a a pack of 4 tennis balls and a tennis racket before asking my mum if I was doing ok in school etc etc. He didn't acknowledge anybody else as well which made me feel really special as a kid.
#grooming

I met him ONCE at westway sports centre when I was around 9. Had a full spurs goalkeeper kit on surrounded by Goons dying to get his autograph. He picked me out amongst everyone, told me to come to him and he signed a magazine I was carrying then proceeded to give me a a pack of 4 tennis balls and a tennis racket before asking my mum if I was doing ok in school etc etc. He didn't acknowledge anybody else as well which made me feel really special as a kid.

But did he get your mum's phone number?

Post match punditry and Wright hasn't shut up about that terrible ref decision for the Brighton goal. Saying the ref shouldn't be bumped down a league but just booted out.

Big difference from the in game commentators saying Sonny and Kane should have seen yellow for diving.

He's better to us than a lot of our own ex-players/managers to be honest. Like the chap, favours his scum as he should but not shy of admitting when we deserve praise even against the woolwich.

He seems a nice bloke but I have #ITK knowledge that he was a prick when younger

I know Kate Walsh (a once Apprentice finalist) who was with him on a shite Channel 5 show 10 years ago and said he was really a diva and shit to her, I am guessing now in his 50's and with more media experience he has mellowed out though
He was a bit of a prick when he was younger is high praise for a gooner.

Especially if you compare the way the Media treats Sterling compared to Rooney and Terry. Rooney was shagging grannys, having affairs, getting wasted before big games and England tournaments and he was always treated as the great white hope. And lets not even get started on Terry...

Terry , Beckham , Rooney all got a slaughtering off of the media at various points in their career
He was amazing last season for City and instrumental in their title win.
His stats were very good. He is a good player period. He has a lack of end product only in the same way maybe someone like Cavani does in that they're often wasteful but still get so many chances they produce a good return- but that standard is still only just below the absolute current beat players in each league.

He had a shit world cup yes. So did many others. And so have even more in the past who also earn shit tonnes.

Key thing. Young black and successful. Can't have that

So nobody who is young black and successful is loved ? Do me a favour , Anthony Joshua , Usain Bolt , Mo Farrah , laughable suggestion.

My daughter was doing some part-time waitressing at Wembley a few ago. He was there, along with a few other ex scum and Spurs players.
She followed him to the the gents toilet - waited for him to come out and said that she was a THFC season ticket holder and that Woolwich are crap. To be fair, he took it well and laughed it off.

Back
Top Bottom