If you could change ONE result

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do we begin as we have so many to choose from.....:mad:

I'll go with the most recent one, The worst Aston Villa I have seen in 25 years 1-1 THFC. We knew before that game that a win would take us 3rd, with a home game against Fulham to go, and clear favs for the automatic CL spot.We put in a insipid performance in the first half and went a goal down, only woke up after Rose got sent off early in the 2nd half to draw level. We had 28 mins + injury time to score a winner but failed to do so and worse still our manager decided to take off VDV and bring Parker on :mad:

IF we had won that game we would be a CL team right now, Woolwich would have ended up in the EL and maybe just maybe Levy would have loosened the purse strings and actually bought the players the manager asked for!!!

edit - ChiTownSpurs just beat me to it....

Lasagne Gate

that... changed everything IMHO...

...but also gotta go with Thelonious for League Cup 1987... now that DID change everything!

Non-Spurs related, I'd go for Liverpool-ArseAnal 1989... THAT game... it really did set the ArseAnal scum on a 20 year journey to believing they couldn't be beaten EVER! cuntfuckers!

Lasange-gate changing everything is rubbish. We were a weaker side back then than we are now, or were when we finally did get into the CL. By any stretch of whose imagination would it have meant us becoming a CL regular? I'm sorry, but that's total bollocks.

Remember who qualified for the CL a year before lasagne-gate? I don't see Everton as CL regulars now. There is nothing to say that we wouldn't have gone out at the qualifying round had we finished in fourth that year. Oh that's right, we would have had all that CL money to dump into new signings, just as we did in 2011. ;)

ignore1.jpg

^ Remember this.....

sammyspurs said:
A suggestion. Stop reading my posts. Stop quoting my posts. Ignore me. I have nothing to say about you, or to you from this point forward.

Should you be sticking to your oath of silence? ;)

Surprised no one has mentioned the West Brom v South London Cunts/Wanderers from the last day of last season. Things could have been so different if that useless ex yid goalkeeper had'nt taken a bribe to throw the game.
I'm not bitter.
:harryfacepalm:

Woolwich 5 spurs 2. this season could be so different if the result was the other way round. plus we would have done the double over them last season

Back
Top Bottom