I'm gay. I'm having a ticket over you!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a good laugh when i realised that guy was a fully grown man. An actual fucking adult. still tickles me now tbh. Imagine being an adult and tweeting all that shit... then making a fucking press release to have to prove to everyone you're not a homophobe.
Fully. Grown. Man.
It also appears he is no longer friends with TehTrunk and Lawrinho, #SpursCivilWar

I like this, a #spurscivilwar may get us through the next 9 days, we are desperate for forum filling

Who is this Danny Lama? Does anyone know him, looks a right cunt
Just seems like a classic closet homosexual to me. Trying to ram his masculinity down peoples throats at any given opportunity
"you cant handle my opinion because you're a coward and a nerd"
"you wouldnt say that to my face"
He really wants people to know he's well 'ard. :dier:

Just seems like a classic closet homosexual to me. Trying to ram his masculinity down peoples throats at any given opportunity
"you cant handle my opinion because you're a coward and a nerd"
"you wouldnt say that to my face"
He really wants people to know he's well 'ard. :dier:

114,000 tweets, fuck me, he has been on twitter since July 2011, thats about 1200 days, 100 a day for 3.25 years, another waste of human life

Actually I met him on the tube on the way back from the famed 1882 game at underhill. This was before I knew about his twitter stuff. Was a good lad and we said hi again at goons away in the cup I think. I'm not really slating him as a person just think it's mad that he got so into it on twitter he felt the need to do a sort of 'official' explanation.
To use Harry hotspur's site to do it was odd too.

Btw he was on a recent spurs show episode and was billed as some sort of spurs twitter celebrity which I thought was a bit odd. Probably just a case of them trying to be trendy.

Actually I met him on the tube on the way back from the famed 1882 game at underhill. This was before I knew about his twitter stuff. Was a good lad and we said hi again at goons away in the cup I think. I'm not really slating him as a person just think it's mad that he got so into it on twitter he felt the need to do a sort of 'official' explanation.

Btw he was on a recent spurs show episode and was billed as some sort of spurs twitter celebrity which I thought was a bit odd. Probably just a case of them trying to be trendy.
Fucking hell, twitter celebrity. No wonder he seems like a dickhead, think its gone to his head a bit. Guys got 3000 followers and the only reason I've even heard of him is because he had a meltdown. Id say you need at least 10'000 followers to be considered a "twitter celebrity".

ANYWAY.
The flag thing bugs me. I asked Tottenham if I could display a flag officially. Sent them details, and was told they don't allow it. Full stop. Had an exchange of emails but it was a no. Offered to come in one day and put it up, not a a game - still no. I never understand why Gays get "special" treatment.

ANYWAY.
The flag thing bugs me. I asked Tottenham if I could display a flag officially. Sent them details, and was told they don't allow it. Full stop. Had an exchange of emails but it was a no. Offered to come in one day and put it up, not a a game - still no. I never understand why Gays get "special" treatment.
May be worth trying again now, citing that as evidence. If you meet all the health and safety bullshit can't see why you wouldn't be allowed.

Just some cunt that tweets 100 times per day. Please refrain from niceties next time.

Why thank you.

ANYWAY.

Weren't having my ISIS one either. Some PC bullshit about terrorists or something.

"The competition just had a 20 minute jag about Hope Solo's magic bits. HOW CAN WE COMPETE?"

"ASK FUCKING TWITTER!"

ANYWAY.

They'll only stop it if it's Israeli/Palestinian or has Yid or some spectacular swearing written on it. Worth trying again?

A mate tried to bring a 'Football Supporters Not Criminals' to a game during the period where people were getting nicked for saying Yids but wasn't able to due to it being too political.

Back
Top Bottom