In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm starting to think he gets next season regardless of how this one ends
Alasdar Gold is well connected to the club doesn't tend to gossip or get much wrong.

he's reported the feeling in the club is that Mourinho won't be there next season and Nagelsmann and Rodgers are liked by Levy and the board.

Alasdar Gold is well connected to the club doesn't tend to gossip or get much wrong.

he's reported the feeling in the club is that Mourinho won't be there next season and Nagelsmann and Rodgers are liked by Levy and the board.
I personally don't believe Alistair Gold is as well connected as he'd like to have you believe

But fingers crossed eh !

I like gal gadot but it doesn't mean i will get her. The first one will have to compete with bayern which is same as me trying to compete with chris hemsworth for woman , the second one will be difficult to snatch from leicester and any sane owner will rather spend the money for players instead of just for sacking mourinho

Well maybe this fucking club needs a bit of arrogance. You wont have fucking any club near tottenham in the table admit leicester are a better bigger club so why should we. Its enough other clubs fans belittle so why the fuck should our own fans.
Well I'm just thinking back a few years when we were fucking like years ahead of United but you'd get these wanker pundits saying "Kane would jump at the chance to join United" "United will always be bigger than Spurs" and it did my fucking head it with rage to think that no matter what we did stadium, wages, actually being the fucking better team didn't matter cause "it's Man United"

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say "Spurs will always be a bigger draw than Leicester" cause things change and tbh IF I was Rogers why would i leave them for us?

I'm sure many people said "City will never be above United" etc. My point is any time so bellend wanker pundit says some shit like "Livepool belong in the CL" "United are made to win trophies" I switch off it's arrogant sycophantic bullshit. Every team has to earn where they are each season.

I like gal gadot but it doesn't mean i will get her. The first one will have to compete with bayern which is same as me trying to compete with chris hemsworth for woman , the second one will be difficult to snatch from leicester and any sane owner will rather spend the money for players instead of just for sacking mourinho
yeah fair enough re the successor, but I'd still be fairly confident Mourinho will be replaced by someone.

I'm surprised that there are no rumours linking us to De Zerbi. His contract with Sassuolo is expiring and he doesn't seem linked to any other clubs so he looks available.

Would be an appointment up Levy's alley.

Young promising manager that probably wouldn't cost too much.

It wouldn't matter who the manager is if the squad is not sorted out.

We need to clear out the dead weight and bring in younger, more talented and hungry players.
The cunt brought in more hungry players like Doherty and bergwijn and they did fuck all in his 2002 championship manager tactics where you essentially do fuck all but buy and sell players and hope they click.
And stop saying we. You’re not a Tottenham fan.

The cunt brought in more hungry players like Doherty and bergwijn and they did fuck all in his 2002 championship manager tactics where you essentially do fuck all but buy and sell players and hope they click.
And stop saying we. You’re not a Tottenham fan.
Did he also bring in Sissoko and Winks?

What about PEH and Reguilon that he did bring in?

There is a problem with squad management and the primary cause of and cure for it is not the manager.

But keep blaming Mourinho if that is what helps you sleep at night.

There is a problem with squad management and the primary cause of and cure for it is not the manager.

Thanks, it really does help. Sleep like a baby cause of it. Mainly because it is his fault.

Peh and regullion have been shocking in the last 5 or 6 games. That’s poor even by your standards.
he’s responsible for squad management, as he’s the manager

It wouldn't matter who the manager is if the squad is not sorted out.

We need to clear out the dead weight and bring in younger, more talented and hungry players.

Of course it will matter who the manager is. There are plenty of guys who can get a lot more out of this, or any, team than Jose.

But you are 100% right on the 2nd part, we need to rid the dead weight and bring in younger, hungrier and most importantly more talented players.

Peh and regullion have been shocking in the last 5 or 6 games. That’s poor even by your standards.
he’s responsible for squad management, as he’s the manager
He is not cos no player is bought or sold without Levy's approval.

That you need to point to the last few games shows the failure of your claim. Players can be bad and can have bad games, but at least PEH and Reguilon have been good and are still trying.

Please explain why Rose is still on our payroll? After that you can explain Sissoko and Sanchez as well.

Back
Top Bottom