information about the new spurs stadium? when and how?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we have all seen the pictures of the new spurs stadium, and upon being down at the lane today, i saw all the advertising and gated off properties ready for the stadium. but, does anyone actually have any further details on the stadium?

It'll look something like this..

night_aeriel_view.jpg

But how and where have we got the funding for all this? apparently there is going to be a new tube station? how can all this happen without people knowing about this scheme?

Can you summarize? I don't got time to read 215 pages. What are the key points?

Also where the fuck would the new tube station go?

wadywod said:
But how and where have we got the funding for all this? apparently there is going to be a new tube station? how can all this happen without people knowing about this scheme?

De-listing from the Stock Exchange removes the requirement to announce material funding changes.

Ramsingh said:
Can you summarize? I don't got time to read 215 pages. What are the key points?

Also where the fuck would the new tube station go?

We're going to start building then carry on until we are finished, hopefully the new tube station will be built close to a railway track...

wadywod said:

Daniel's a fucking beast on the quiz machines.

but why havnt spurs released anymore details? i may be wrong but isnt the new stadium meant to be built directly ontop of WHL? how will this work?

wadywod said:
How do you think they built Tracy Island?

Smoked Salmon said:
wadywod said:
How do you think they built Tracy Island?

Same as me. Out of cereal packets and poster paint. Blue fuckin' peter :defoe2:

Back
Top Bottom