Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
Chavs are 15 points from last 14 games after this. They picked up 8 points from first 6 games. They had a run of 6 consecutive wins from Game 7 to 12, mostly against teams near the bottom and that’s what has them in such an elevated position. I think they’re pretty shit.

Mind you, I said all the same things before we met them just before Christmas! We just need to avoid defeat there on Saturday and I’d be very confident we’ll get 4th.

We're winning this. I can feel it. If I'm honest, I'm starting to think we'll get 3rd, but that looks loony at the moment. I just think Leicester are losing momentum and we're gaining it. Chelsea, like Everton, are just boosted up by a nice run of lower league games.

0-2 at 88th minute.

:mourhandlaugh:

Problem is Chelsea the fucking mugs will turn into Barcelona at the weekend. They have been shocking for months, yet like Westham, always raise their game v us the obsessed pricks!!! Still don’t think we are going to get a result at Stamford Bridge unfortunately:(

Problem is Chelsea the fucking mugs will turn into Barcelona at the weekend. They have been shocking for months, yet like Westham, always raise their game v us the obsessed pricks!!! Still don’t think we are going to get a result at Stamford Bridge unfortunately:(
No brother we will march on with another late goal

4Chelsea26741
5Tottenham26940

Draw will do me on Saturday.

Got to be honest and say that even though I think we can do them, a draw if offered right now I'd take. Keeping it 1 point in it just adds so much heat.

All of a sudden we've got top four within touching distance, in the knockouts of the Champions League and a very winnable game away from the FA Cup quarter finals in what has been a shocker of a season :mourbringit:

That'd give them EL, let them stick to fights to avoid relegation
I dunno. I've quite enjoyed watching the effect of Ropey Cup fixtures upon their league form. Let them have a false dawn/implosion under Arteta and regress to Everton levels, before we let them go down to one game a week.

Got to be honest and say that even though I think we can do them, a draw if offered right now I'd take. Keeping it 1 point in it just adds so much heat.

All of a sudden we've got top four within touching distance, in the knockouts of the Champions League and a very winnable game away from the FA Cup quarter finals in what has been a shocker of a season :mourbringit:
Nobone in my body will settle for a draw with them.

Back
Top Bottom