Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
We have no idea if fans will be in stadiums in 2020-21, if not, then we lose basically all our matchday income. If we miss out on Europa League, then we have no money coming in from Europe.

A deep Europa run nets quite a bit of money and there's always the chance of CL qualification by winning.

It'd be suicidal to wish against Europa for next year.
No it wouldn't I dont support ENIC. I support Tottenham Hotspur. I cant keep repeating this. The fans who have been sucked to giving a flying fuck about amortisation of contracts and the share price of offshore holding companies frankly baffle me. The men who own our club have amassed wealth beyond the dreams of Cresus. They could finance the club without any of the revenue you talk about they choose not to. It means they DON'T care so I DON'T care about them and there balance sheets. I will follow Spurs in the conference south and I'll be filled with joy when they win and desolate when they loose that's the football bit I care about.

Last edited:
Not that I want to lose at all but y'know... every cloud and all that... just wondering how very very upset I would be if we lost to Leicester and stopped Chelski getting top four...:mourlmao:

A bit like us cheering Sheff u against chavs has probably cost us 7th?

I guess the ideal result today is a Leicester win? At least from a points perspective.

Although if they do reverse their form it might give them some confidence heading into Sunday and we really, really need to win that one.

I guess the ideal result today is a Leicester win? At least from a points perspective.

Although if they do reverse their form it might give them some confidence heading into Sunday and we really, really need to win that one.

Ideal in the sense of what?

They need to lose to Leicester but in the process break at least 3 players so that they can't play against us. Please target Vardy, Tielemans and Maddison. Oh and Chilwell!

I can't see Sheffield United getting 9 points from their remaining 3 games - if they do, then fair play to them and they deserve European football.

But I'd much rather see Leicester fail to win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom