Italian Espresso Drinkers FC. vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur EUROPA LEAGUE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

controlled aggression is what we want.

Thats why I feel it was another masterstroke from Poch, he trusted him and must have said to him calm the fuck down at half time, and he was good as gold second half with as you say controlled agression

Other managers would have just taken him off

was the performance any good - was in town and commuting home while it was on

Very mature away performance. Controlled the first half, but didn't create much. Davies was tripped and we went in 1-0 up. Second half Fiorentina stepped up, got a lucky deflected goal but we saw it out 1-1.

I wish he wouldn't have backed down after the guy got up. Alli should have got right in his face. If you're gonna be a cunt, be a cunt that doesn't back down.
I know he was trying to play it off, but still....

That's the best thing about Alli and what makes him agitate the opposition even more. When he doe's something cunty he's like oh me? i didn't do anything. It's what makes it super cunty.

Baby faced killer.

I'm fine with the result, but damn I wish Mason would've shown some hustle on their goal. He seemed to be on a leisurely jog. He has to close down on that shit. Poor performance from him today, imo.

Rule 18.07 states that if a player features in the first, second or third qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League, he can play for another club in either competition from the group stages onwards, provided his former employers do not reach the group stages themselves.

Oh that's right, West Ham didn't reach the group stage :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom