Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy is pure class & quality!

The best compliment I can pay him (and Bissouma for that matter) is they look like players OTHER Top 4 teams used to have at their disposal, but never us!

Finally, we have players of that level and calibre, that other clubs can only dream about.

He's already made his mark.

Ivan Perišić in just 11 minutes against Chelsea:

🔘 14 Touches
🔘 4 Passes
🔘 100% Passing Accuracy
🔘 5 Crosses
🔘 1 Assist
🔘 2 Chances Created
🔘 1 Big Chance Created
🔘 2 Ball Recoveries
🔘 1 Interception

He's got to start next game. Absolutely must do. There'll be game time for Sess elsewhere, and Sess deserved to start the chelsea game, but he hasn't taken that chance, and Perisic was superb.

Also, Perisic is back in my fantasy team after I irrationally used my wildcard, so for the love of all that is good and holy in this world, stick him in!

In hindsight , he really should have started today , his presence would have calmed everything down in that first half . He seen it all before at the very top level . Surely starts next week?

Starting or not, he wouldn't have prevented our MF being outnumbered 3 and 4 vs 2.

Ivan Perišić in just 11 minutes against Chelsea:

🔘 14 Touches
🔘 4 Passes
🔘 100% Passing Accuracy
🔘 5 Crosses
🔘 1 Assist
🔘 2 Chances Created
🔘 1 Big Chance Created
🔘 2 Ball Recoveries
🔘 1 Interception

These extra subs add a whole new dimension to tactics when you consider you can completely change system/formation twice in one game now...... Previously, one big change was for keeps. These top table games are gonna be fascinating!

His quality is so obvious, looks like he’s still a little rusty and building up game fitness but he did some incredible things. Going to be immense for us this season.

Back
Top Bottom