Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1f6bada9-0c64-427c.jpg

Courtesy of @danielbolden

Regarding Flappy Jack's comment about Hoddle being a "biased pundit" - that is just classic Gooner Privilege. He can't see that the media is inherently predisposed to be biased toward Woolwich and Chelsea. Any deviation from the status quo causes an outcry of reverse bias discrimination. Since Glenn Hoddle is a Spur - and therefore oppressed - he can't be accused of bias. Obvious...Gooner Privilege. :shades:

WilsonJet said:
Regarding Flappy Jack's comment about Hoddle being a "biased pundit" - that is just classic Gooner Privilege. He can't see that the media is inherently predisposed to be biased toward a***nal and Chelsea. Any deviation from the status quo causes an outcry of reverse bias discrimination. Since Glenn Hoddle is a Spur - and therefore oppressed - he can't be accused of bias. Obvious...Gooner Privilege. :shades:

And Alan "I still play for Woolwich" Smith isn't in the slightest bit biased...

Frimpong said in a radio interview "Tottenham play like girls' football".

DEEEEEEEEEENCH!......wait......what?

Giving Balotelli a run for his money for the title of dumbest footballer in the world.

BalesLeftBoot said:
WilsonJet said:
Regarding Flappy Jack's comment about Hoddle being a "biased pundit" - that is just classic Gooner Privilege. He can't see that the media is inherently predisposed to be biased toward a***nal and Chelsea. Any deviation from the status quo causes an outcry of reverse bias discrimination. Since Glenn Hoddle is a Spur - and therefore oppressed - he can't be accused of bias. Obvious...Gooner Privilege. :shades:

And Alan "I still play for a***nal" Smith isn't in the slightest bit biased...

yeah whutisaid :hi5:

Just made himself look a cock.

Not because he's a smoker and is denying it.

Not because he thinks England players should be English (fair enough).

Not because of all the other reasons he is a cock.

But for this:

We are English. We tackle hard, are tough on the pitch and are hard to beat.

That is why we have a problem with our national team. Still about brute force and delusion.

Hard to beat? Yeah, if you're a middle to low ranking international side who are used to going out in tournament qualifying. Not so much if you're one of the top 10 sides in FIFA's world rankings, or can take a reasonable penalty.

Re: Wilshere's comments today.

I think the application of someone else's definition of nationality onto you is pretty restrictive - especially his, in this case. People born outside the borders but who nationalise to England may feel more affinity with this country than any other and would have more national pride to represent the country they live in rather than one they were born in. And if they don't, they have the option to choose.

In terms of professional attitudes, I suspect that it's a lot more like club football than we think - does the player want to be a big fish in a little pond or try to compete for a place in a more competitive team?

See also: Kevin Prince Boateng.

Re: Wilshere's comments today.

I think the application of someone else's definition of nationality onto you is pretty restrictive - especially his, in this case. People born outside the borders but who nationalise to England may feel more affinity with this country than any other and would have more national pride to represent the country they live in rather than one they were born in. And if they don't, they have the option to choose.

In terms of professional attitudes, I suspect that it's a lot more like club football than we think - does the player want to be a big fish in a little pond or try to compete for a place in a more competitive team?

See also: Kevin Prince Boateng.

Pretty rich of him to say that when he has so much Columbian in him.

I was on a bus the other day heading into town from Finsury Park, and there was some scummy little woolworths cunt moaning at the driver the whole way. He was saying to himself, but for the driver to hear, "I bet you're fucking Tottenham an all", and talking to some fit girls on the bus warning them that the driver was a prick :gallas:

The geezer looked like he was rapidly dying of biological decomposition. The girls were clearly impressed. He reminded me of Wilshere at the time.

“If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English,’’ JW Scum midfielder said.

"If you play for the scum for 5 years, it doesn't make you a decent England football player" !

Overrated tw@t.

Back
Top Bottom