Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English,’’ JW Scum midfielder said.

"However, If you play for the scum for 5 years, it does make you scum."

Think this was the actual quote.

To be fair, you wouldn't consider playing for them in the first place unless you were, right?

Little Jackie is a cunt pure and simple. He said it himself. Spain built on technique, England on brawn. And that's why we will never win another World Cup.
Some of the players that have lived in this country for 5 years would improve us pure and simple, and probably with more pride than some of the jokes that pull on an England shirt.

An Woolwich fan I work with said that 'Jack' would walk into the Barcelona side if he had a full run of fitness.

I nearly choked. I was driving the car and thought about driving to the other side of the freeway and killing us all just so that no-one could hear his disgustingly biased views ever again.

An Woolwich fan I work with said that 'Jack' would walk into the Barcelona side if he had a full run of fitness.

I nearly choked. I was driving the car and thought about driving to the other side of the freeway and killing us all just so that no-one could hear his disgustingly biased views ever again.

You had every right to. And to laugh hysterically as you did it.

Think this was the actual quote.

To be fair, you wouldn't consider playing for them in the first place unless you were, right?
You may go there as a young innocent man full of pure ambition. lured by the pretense of possibly winning the CL and the PL. If after some time they are still there deluded by the real facts of their situation, winning nothing, they become scum ( a layer of muck on the surface of a stagnant club and manager going nowhere).

Bit rich from Whinger also piping up regarding English managers for England - considering their Invincibles were 95% foreigners

Twat

I think the thrust is right - English players playing for England - and I agree that it's silly to have an adult become naturalised to play for England.

But being born in England is an even sillier restriction. Lots of children move to England and then become British citizens. Like Mo Farah. He grew up in England, so is proper British.

Alan Kelly said it best; every case should be taken on its own merits. I was born in London but practically my entire known family prior to myself were born in Ireland. As a child I was brought up in what was predominantly an Irish family, and have always had the fortune to associate myself as both Irish and English.

I can see what the odious toad is saying but that is through pure fear for his own position in the England squad, which recedes with every match he fails to start for the willy touchers.

Well this is what

Pep Guardiola has to say about stumpy: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/mar/07/pep-guardiola-jack-wilshere-Woolwich
"He's a good player but he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles."

Take it he doesn't want Zaha or Sterling to play for England? And must of forgot about Barnes and a few others before him.

Take it he doesn't want Zaha or Sterling to play for England? And must of forgot about Barnes and a few others before him.
in the article, he says he doesn't have a problem with them, just the residency rule he doesn't entirely agree with.

I think it's partly a function of age, and so Januzaj is a poor case to speak out on - I only just found out he was 16 when he came to the UK.

Someone moving to Papua New Guinea in his 30s, say, and getting on the team seems a bit tacky.
But moving to England when you're a teenager, where 5 years is going to be a significant, formative period of your life? It just seems massively prejudiced to suggest that someone like that can never be "English".

in the article, he says he doesn't have a problem with them, just the residency rule he doesn't entirely agree with.
He's back tracking about everything at the moment even saying his quotes wasn't directed at the Belgium guy(not gonna attempt to spell he's name)

Back
Top Bottom