Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem with Wiltshire (I don't care how you spell his name) is he isn't exactly gifted in the brain department and hasn't got the power to be able to express himself in a coherent and well thought out manner. There is an argument about the subject, it's just not his argument that I feel is valid in anyway due to the way he went about it.

I can see why some are saying we should consider naturalized players such as Adnan Januzaj. It's because otherwise we end up picking useless twats like Wilshire.

The problem with Wiltshire (I don't care how you spell his name) is he isn't exactly gifted in the brain department and hasn't got the power to be able to express himself in a coherent and well thought out manner. There is an argument about the subject, it's just not his argument that I feel is valid in anyway due to the way he went about it.
They say that it could be genetic:
stock-photo-country-music-94201729.jpg

Luckily for us, what with 'Fag-gate' last week, and now 'English-gate' this... Wilshire seems to be hell bent on hanging himself with all the rope the media can give him!

The smoking, racist little stoopid twat!

I don't think anyone has any right to tell what nationality they are or aren't tbh. Maybe Januzaj feels he fits in here etc. People have their reasons, I don't see the problem if I'm honest. And the "how would you feel if the whole English team were foreigners?" doesn't hold much merit, as that will never be the case.

It's up to the FA to improve grass roots football for kids, foreign professionals coming in is the least of British football's worries imo.

063aac0d-532_1481889a.jpg

Eau du Cunt
ever wondered what smelling like fags and cocaine was like? Arstershave have the answer. Buy Eau Du Cunt today and get a Sol Campbell half price

Back
Top Bottom