James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Him being offered to Conte is a bit different to Levy "insisting" that we signed him.

It's the 'we'll sign him regardless of whoever the new manager is' sentiment that interests me.

I don’t know about signing him regardless of who the manager was, but Levy has definitely been very keen to get him for a while

Levy did what...?

Bored Whats Up GIF by Paramount Network

Hey Carl Johnson Carl Johnson what don't you agree with?

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Care to share one with me? (Not disputing them, but be nice to know what I'm dealing with.....)
there was a story that stated Levy personally had prioritised Maddison as a signing (and this was before Ange was even linked with us).

If someone can find this story please link it..

Last edited:
Levy wanted Maddison since the Poch days, I think this is a case where all sides were pushing in the same direction.
Yep

Levy did want Maddison for a good while.
Both Poch and Conte, maybe Jose but I'm not sure on that, did not.
Levy went with his managers decision.

Yet another example of there being no players bought that the manager didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom