James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah , has got the fans eating out of the palm of his hands in double quick time
He’s Eriksen, with English Balls…

Nurse Nurses Week GIF by MOODMAN

shat myself when he went down, that looked nasty! glad hes alright. prob wise to bring him off just incase he did do some sort of damage to his knee. utterly class today...bar the getting robbed on the edge of the box hahahah

I feel like his post match interview tells us that he isn't 100% about that knee.

Really hope it's nothing too serious. He's crucial next week.

When he went down I feared the worse. Did not look right. Hoping its nothing when they properly look at it.

We really could have used him those 15+10 mins. We really struggled without him. Hopefully the risk averse approach from Ange means there is no further damage and hes back for the next game.

Back
Top Bottom