Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s saying it’s not representative of his usual behaviour, but I find that difficult to believe. If you’re go to move is to spit on someone who is winding you up, you’ve got a streak of scum going through you a mile wide already.

That’s not the behaviour of a mild mannered chap.

United fan who filmed Carragher spit 'to be spoken to by police for using phone'

Glad the police are looking into it. Make an example of drivers using mobiles.
If they speak to this guy, they should also be speaking to Carragher.
He’s a cunt for using his mobile phone while driving- so that’s a fine & 6 points. Well done knobhead.
But Carragher has committed an assault on a 14 year old girl. It’s reasonably foreseeable that spitting through the open window of an occupied car is going to hit someone inside it. Bang to rights Carragher you filthy piece of shit.

WTAF.

Can't keep his job. Just fuvking can't. You can't go on tv and be the face of any corporation or our national game when you go round spitting at anyone ... particularly young girls.

I mean... goaded. Goaded ?!?!? At fuvking worst it sounds like football banter... as an ex player of the losing team he's gotta expect a bit of over the top stick

Spat in a girls face. WTAF

get him out
Got to be sacked. Just disgusting

Sack him.
Next: Alan Smith

giphy.gif

The family who were spat on have pleaded for Carragher not to be sacked.. dear oh dear, hmmm I wonder if they have been offered a considerable amount to come out and say that?
Do they think people are stupid and won’t see through this?

Sack the dirty shit bag.. Why should he get away with doing that? People are saying he apologised so should be able to keep his job, what did everyone expect him to do come out and laugh, saying he’s glad he did it?

Everyone went mental when Andy Gray made a comment about a female colleague and said he should be sacked. What Carragher did is 20 times worse..

This is the man who rang up Talkshit and threatened Adrian Durham live on air. Fuck him, he's a highly strung little boy who needs a reality check. I mean it's not like he's a kid, and after his whole egotistical retiring from England thing I've never had any time for him.

He should never work in football again. Spitting is as low as it gets.

He made a mistake and not a nice one. He has apologised.

Sky need to reprimand him, subject to an investigation, fine him, give him a warning if appropriate and then let him continue in his job.
Sky need to sack the fucker. Keys and grey were hooded for a spot of sexist and idiotic banter. Spitting is far far worse. And in this case, he spat in the face of a 14 yr old girl.

As a celebrity in football you have to accept rivalry in good humour, at least accept it. Take it on the chin when a peasant takes the piss. You obviously can't react badly and fucking spitting at the person? That is classed as assault. Worse still he didn't get the person taking the piss he got a child with it who was not involved. Neither he nor the other bloke were driving with care and attention either.

I think he's a good pundit. I also have zero tolerance for unprofessionalism. He should be sacked.

The thing that gets me is, Carragher says it happened 2 or 3 times i.e the bloke continually pestered him, yet in the bit on video, as the guy pulls alongside, Carragher actually opens his window to hear it before gobbing at them...
If you know it's the same prick who's been giving you stick for the last 5 minutes surely you'd keep the window up and just turn the radio up!

I just glanced at the video this morning and it seemed to me like a bit of mild banter, hardly the rough stuff. If a gentle ribbing like that turns him into a spitting psychopath he be better off steering clear of my local patch. Over the years I've seen many a bloke brutally broken by their so called mates to point where they've left the pub/bar in tears.

Just fall on your sword and resign you disgusting, grovelling fuck.
It's simply untenable that he can remain, surely?
Like every so-called footy 'expert', he's hardly irreplaceable now is he.

Back
Top Bottom