Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

F31456-E6-23-D5-498-E-9456-B4450-FF3483-D.jpg

AC Milan can’t be the champions league one?
7956185-B-AF8-F-46-F8-8-C1-B-0360-E49-CA9-F7.jpg

V Zenit
6-BC43708-3375-4-A33-A261-37-C215719-D4-D.jpg

V Japan

Lot #563.... A lovely car stereo; one previous owner who was 'reluctant' to part with it.

Lot #564.... I'll spit in the face of your relative of choice.

Wanker.

I think we're forgetting the real victims here.

Liverpool aren't even in the FA Cup anymore, so their minute of silence for Carragher's career will have to wait until after the international break.
:levywtf:

Edit: fuuuuuuck just saw that they're still playing next weekend.
:eriksenlol:

If I was a boss of the father and he was driving one of my company cars I'd definitely sack him.

Shouldnt of been spat at though feel carragher will get sacked.

The only person who comes out with any credit is the clearly mortified daughter.

To be fair... Carragher (as do many many Scousers) sounds as if he constantly has a mouthful of residue spitle whenever he speaks...
It's not surprising some of it finally came out!
....and having seen the footage, there was a LOT!

I agree. Disgusting as it was, we've all made stupid, heat of the moment mistakes we've regretted immediately after. And the end of the day no one has been injured or had their life ruined and the one thats obviously been harmed mostly by this is the culprit himself. His reputation is now on the floor anyway. Suspend him yea, fine him yea, but at least give him a chance to get back up afterwards.

Hear what you’re saying but he’s only sorry because he got caught. Had he not been caught on camera, no way would he have made any attempt to apologise.

A mate of mine’s brother got the sack for being caught using his mobile whilst in a work vehicle. He made a mistake, apologised but still got the boot. He was not in the public spotlight and nor was he a role model.

While the guy recording the video was no saint,

The fact, Carragher's natural raw instinct, within 1-2 seconds, was spitting in the face of another person, goes to reveal this guy's actually true tribal mentality/character, a complete contrast to the public facade he displays on the media. Doesn't matter how worked up I get, I could never spit in someone's face.

Having said that, there's no way this guy loses his job. In England, presenters have retained their jobs over drink-driving charges, what makes anyone think this guy loses his job? In the USA, it's a different situation, as we know how Matt Lauer was dealt.

He's shown his true colours there.

He can't come out and claim it was an out of character reaction because spitting at someone is something the majority of men would never do. Especially in that situation he was in.

I genuinely liked him on Sky, but he simply has to lose his job here in my opinion. You can't have him as the face of your company after that.

At least reported him to the police for assault-you have video evidence.

I'm no lawyer, but from watching TV and figuring out how this kind of stuff works, would Carraghers representatives be able to get that piece of evidence dismissed from court, seeing as the guy is filming with his mobile phone while driving, and therefore should never have had this evidence?

Just playing Devil's Advocate there.

All in all, the whole video shows the lowest depths of our society. Goading a celebrity, who is stupid enough to let that get to him, in order to get some clicks on social media and sell it to a newspaper. It's something straight out of the AFTV textbook of how to make a living.

He’s saying it’s not representative of his usual behaviour, but I find that difficult to believe. If you’re go to move is to spit on someone who is winding you up, you’ve got a streak of scum going through you a mile wide already.

That’s not the behaviour of a mild mannered chap.

Not even like the bloke ripped into him either.

Back
Top Bottom