Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just found out that he grew up in the same place as me and played youth football for a team I used to play against!

Found a short article about him and he fucking scored 175 goals for his under 8s team 🤣🤣

Another 2 goals tonight for the U21s against Chelsea as we go top of the league with 6 wins from 6 (21 goals scored, 3 conceded)

He'll be getting minutes for the first time sooner rather than later.

Weird to see people saying the Swedish kid will go straight into the first team but somehow Jamie needs a loan.

Probably because Bergvall has played 42 games of men's football and been capped by his country.

Whilst Jamie Donley is older and playing against Fleetwood U21s...

We should have sent Donley out on loan at the back end of January when we started to get all of our midfielders back from injury. Instead he'll be playing a standard of football against footballers who most likely won't make it in the game for the rest of the season. Only to likely be sent out next season.

Ok then, Livermore, Caulker, Lancaster, Smith, Carroll Fredericks Pritchard......WINKS!

The list really does go on, by the way.
We probably made 25-30m selling those lads and I can’t see Winks going for under 15m considering he’s English and has double digit national team caps.

Even if they weren’t good enough for our first team, they are undeniable successes for the academy.

Back
Top Bottom