Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fit for NLD but said was not fit for league cup match re Spammers. I think a number of players will not travel to Dortmund to give them a rest because they are carrying a knock that would not keep them out of say NLD but that is a match we can afford to lose.

Stop. Giving. This. Guy. Work.

Come back Craig Mitch, all is forgiven!
:kanehand:

Just looked at the comments:

Whooooops

Who is this prick Duke? Did he literally become a fan 2 years ago? So many other channels have failed to get off the ground I hope this does too, anyone filming themselves at football should be asked to leave

Who is this prick Duke? Did he literally become a fan 2 years ago? So many other channels have failed to get off the ground I hope this does too, anyone filming themselves at football should be asked to leave
If you see the word 'vlogger', it's usually a bad sign. Fucking LOL at the 'Belgian money' comment when he clearly wasn't sure they use Euros.
:levystare:

I just don't understand the whole 'Oozing Sauce' thing either. Me and Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko walked past him before the Dortmund home game - though at the time hadn't heard of the twerp so was just confused as to why anyone would get that catchphrase on the back of a shirt.

Why couldn't we have killed him there and then and prevented this?!

LpcOzmx.gif

Referring to the Cockerel as the "Tottenham logo" spoke volumes!

Proper Johnny-come-lately bandwagon jumping self obsessed prick who is only 'supporting us' to promote himself...
(And 'cos he probably had second thoughts about following Chelsea!)

The ONLY good thing to come out of this season if we DON'T get Champions League, is that flaky fickle fans like these will fall by the wayside, and allow proper fans to support the team... without having to film it all on their fucking phones first to prove it!
Jesus wept!

What concerns me is that he's being given access to the players.... Likely means the cunt aint going anywhere soon.

If i hear any yids repeating his inane catchphrases i fear what my reaction will be.

I completely agree this guy is a nuisance.

However he has been a guest on TFC pod, as has his brother and i'm pretty sure they're not the jolly come lately/bandwagon fans they're being made out to be.

However, I hope to never see him on any @Spursofficial content again. This sort of stuff should be kept separate from official club content, let those who enjoy it, enjoy it. And those of us with brain cells, ignore it.

I completely agree this guy is a nuisance.

However he has been a guest on TFC pod, as has his brother and i'm pretty sure they're not the jolly come lately/bandwagon fans they're being made out to be.

However, I hope to never see him on any @Spursofficial content again. This sort of stuff should be kept separate from official club content, let those who enjoy it, enjoy it. And those of us with brain cells, ignore it.

Don't give a fuck who he's mates with or how long he's been a fan.

He's s clown and fan TV is a cancer which does nothing but give other club's fans something to laugh at.

If the TFC podcast was reflective of this twat i'd stop listening pretty fucking quickly.

Don't give a fuck who he's mates with or how long he's been a fan.

He's s clown and fan TV is a cancer which does nothing but give other club's fans something to laugh at.

If the TFC podcast was reflective of this twat i'd stop listening pretty fucking quickly.

Whilst I agree with you, sadly there are fans who actually enjoy this kind of stuff. I'm not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom