January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For 15m of your English pounds, at the most, I offer the name Victor Wanyama of Celtic.

He's a Kenyan brick wall who plays as a defensive midfielder, six foot two tall and wide, runs all day, great passing ability, good with his head (as his goal against Barcelona last week showed.

I'm not normally one to encourage anyone to do their shopping in Scotland, but this guy will be very very good indeed. Even imagining him and Sandro together in our midfield gives me a massive podge-on.

For 15m of your English pounds, at the most, I offer the name Victor Wanyama of Celtic.

He's a Kenyan brick wall who plays as a defensive midfielder, six foot two tall and wide, runs all day, great passing ability, good with his head (as his goal against Barcelona last week showed.

I'm not normally one two encourage anyone to do their shopping in Scotland, but this guy will be very very good indeed. Even imagining him and Sandro together in our midfield gives me a massive podge-on.
I'd take him in a minute.

We do need a creative midfielder...whether this is Moutinho or someone else doesn't bother me, as long as we get one.

And Damiao. :D

Imagine dropping Clint, and having a core 3 of Sandro, (Whoa) Dembele (Bam-Ba-Lam) and Moutinho. I don't even care if it would work in real life, I just need to see that happen.

I'm not normally one to encourage anyone to do their shopping in Scotland, but this guy will be very very good indeed. Even imagining him and Sandro together in our midfield gives me a massive podge-on.

Saw him play in Belgium before he came to your neck of the woods/hills and he was already impressive allbeit very raw

A target man like Huntelaar is exactly what we need IMO. Someone to hold the ball up, someone with strength and someone who generally hits the target when given a chance.

No point in having great wingers flinging balls into the box for a shortarse like Defoe, or for Adebayor, who would probably be hanging about on the wing himself.

Huntelaar would get us 25-30 a season.
I completely disagree mate , his link up play and strenght are not that good at all and above all he is a major cunt that has had problems everywhere he plays (but tbf that is if the press is always to be trusted).

I'm another one that doesn't want Huntelaar.
Although he may get goals I think if we are to get another striker we really need a player who can get involved in general play when up against it.
Who I dont know, I just think thats what we need.

Surely llorente is worth trying for in January with only 6 months left on his contact.

Back
Top Bottom