January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

by this source that mods of many spurs forums hold in high regard and are pretty certain he works at the club. also the fact that he called redknapp getting fired a month before it happened, us signing gylfi when everyone was adamant he was going to liverpool and that we had signed dembele when the papers were only reporting on our rumoured interest further strengthens the fact that he has very close ties with the club or senior officials that work at the club. i don't believe everything i read, but i tend to take notice of what this guy posts as being a spurs fan himself, why would he conjure up bs

Even if it is true players are even more fickle than fans, a run of results and for them AVB is the best manager ever...

Reminds me of the last time the Sun ran an article to this effect, went away to OT... What happened there?

by this source that mods of many spurs forums hold in high regard and are pretty certain he works at the club. also the fact that he called redknapp getting fired a month before it happened, us signing gylfi when everyone was adamant he was going to liverpool and that we had signed dembele when the papers were only reporting on our rumoured interest further strengthens the fact that he has very close ties with the club or senior officials that work at the club. i don't believe everything i read, but i tend to take notice of what this guy posts as being a spurs fan himself, why would he conjure up bs
The ITK's nickname or GTFO. :adestare:

he's just a better version of Defoe imo, good goalscorer on occasion but lacks extra quality in the build up which is what we require - it's half the reason he hasn't played at international level half as much as people excepted him to.

someone who's more progressive and better lying deeper such as Higuaín would suit better.

A target man like Huntelaar is exactly what we need IMO. Someone to hold the ball up, someone with strength and someone who generally hits the target when given a chance.

No point in having great wingers flinging balls into the box for a shortarse like Defoe, or for Adebayor, who would probably be hanging about on the wing himself.

Huntelaar would get us 25-30 a season.

JJetset nailed stuff last Jan, has he got anything right since that wasnt patently obvious?

I suspect he was fortunate to get a one off circumstance of genuine ITK and has since been feeding bullshit all the way

If we came out of the January window with a midfielder and a striker, both of superior talent to what we have I would refuse to believe it, even when the pair were on the pitch, or tying me up in a blue and white bar scarf and singing 'My Old Man...'

Back
Top Bottom