January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's more of a stopgap window tbf, I think Ba, Papiss Cisse and Jelavic were January buys in recent years as well. Can't remember the last time we've bought a player in January who has made an immediate impact.

Kaboul took a bit of time, now it looks like a great buy. I'd like us to go for Llorente or Soldado, if we fail we fail, we should at least show some intent.

Jelavic is a great buy.
Cisse and Ba seemed like punts to me that have worked out well.

Soldado would be nice. Llorente wont happen and I have a weird feeling he would flop too.

Jelavic is a great buy.
Cisse and Ba seemed like punts to me that have worked out well.

Soldado would be nice. Llorente wont happen and I have a weird feeling he would flop too.

Agreed Newcastle really got lucky with those two. Would rather we broke the bank for Damiao than llorente tbh.

I think ibrahimovic would do for us what cantona did for united,but won't happen as he's only just joined psg and he'll cost far too much in transfer fee and wages.suarez is good but city are being linked with a silly bid off 40m-50m.moutinho,zaha and a 'second striker' i.e Suarez,ibra,aguero type player and we will challenge for the title!

I think ibrahimovic would do for us what cantona did for united,but won't happen as he's only just joined psg and he'll cost far too much in transfer fee and wages.suarez is good but city are being linked with a silly bid off 40m-50m.moutinho,zaha and a 'second striker' i.e Suarez,ibra,aguero type player and we will challenge for the title!
wait, wait, wait one fucking moment.

You'd take Suarez at this point?

1273946174588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom