January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's what he is saying....but you gotta read between the lines. He is bored and kinda pissed he didn't go abroad. Let's see what he says after LA win the MLS Cup, he wants something more, a challenge.

That is a very fair point. He could be doing this to force a move from the MLS, I take him at his word though because I think he lacks ambition.

If we bring in Pjanic in January, I wonder if one of Sigg or Dempsey gets shipped out. Those creative/attacking midfield positions will be very crowded.

We should sign Tevez, his contract runs out in 2014 and I'm sure we could nab him for 15-20m!
He isn't currently playing international football - meaning he won't be at risk of picking up bullshit injuries and he's not getting on too great with City's board, I just Levy splashes the cash - I mean for 5m more than we paid for Dembélé we could grab a brilliant striker (something we are in dire need of at the moment)

But think about the wages Tevez is on, no way we can compete with that and he'd probably rather sit around scratching his balls collecting a paycheck from City until his contract runs out.

We should sign Tevez, his contract runs out in 2014 and I'm sure we could nab him for 15-20m!
He isn't currently playing international football - meaning he won't be at risk of picking up bullshit injuries and he's not getting on too great with City's board, I just Levy splashes the cash - I mean for 5m more than we paid for Dembélé we could grab a brilliant striker (something we are in dire need of at the moment)
:avbcringe:

I agree and he would be a star here, exactly what he wants to be. Unfortunately, his wage demands would be too much for us

Let's be a tiny bit realistic here. Tevez wont happen. Maybe Llorente can be persuaded, but I think it will depend heavily on our position come January. If we're in a fight for fourth then things will be easier. How's the kid at St. Etienne doing? And if Mouthinho or Willian still wants to come, yes please :crouch:

this next image i'm about to post shows that we have more chance of doing the treble this season than signing tevez

A8ArVstCMAAvTxn.jpg

Im gonna get berated.... :avbfacepalm:

Donovan on loan? If he doesn't go to Everton?

Gives :avblol:and :levystare: time to find another permanent solution/addition to Dembele and besides....Donovan is creative...........

You do.. support Spurs? Right? :avblol: :bale2: :bae: :dawsonlol: :adelol: :kaboullol: :king: :gazza:

There's no way Tevez is leaving City's first team and CL football to play second fiddle to wee JD. Now, be off with your nonsense.

If we are poaching from City again Balotelli or Dzeko are more attainable.

Dzeko was great in Germany and would suit our side IMO, and being "super sub" I can imagine he might be available.

Balotelli is a disruptive influence and is as mad as a box of frogs but I have to admit there is something about his craziness I really like. Also he is a damn fine striker. Also he seems to be on the move for sure...

Back
Top Bottom