January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think ibrahimovic would do for us what cantona did for united,but won't happen as he's only just joined psg and he'll cost far too much in transfer fee and wages.suarez is good but city are being linked with a silly bid off 40m-50m.moutinho,zaha and a 'second striker' i.e Suarez,ibra,aguero type player and we will challenge for the title!

I think Messi would be a decent addition, Ronaldo could provide some much needed competition for Bale. I also think Hazard could do a job for us.

I thought you lot discussing the January window as soon as the summer window closed were all cray cray.

But then I open this page and see people talking about us getting Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Moutinho, and Zaha.

Yep.

Pretending for one second that there is an ounce of truth to this....how does TFC feel?....what would you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2234754/Nicklas-Bendtner-open-Spurs-move.html

The summer before last I remember arguing the case for Bendtner.

Look at him, he is in a team that doesnt play to his strengths. In many ways he is a classic british striker, big, burly, a handful. He is a big guy, strong, good in the air, decent with the ball at his feet (decent, not amazing) and will get different types of goals... As a squad unit I welcomed the idea of getting him as I though in our set up with proper wing play etc he would show what Woolwich were missing...

Then he went to Sunderland (another team I thought would suit him) and was basically cack all year :thumbdown:

Im gonna get berated.... :avbfacepalm:

Donovan on loan? If he doesn't go to Everton?

Gives :avblol:and :levystare: time to find another permanent solution/addition to Dembele and besides....Donovan is creative...........

Donovan has said he will not be going out on loan over the MLS offseason. Heck, he may not even play at all next season. He says he is burned out and has questions about if he wants to continue playing. He might even retire from international duty so you can rule him out.

Donovan has said he will not be going out on loan over the MLS offseason. Heck, he may not even play at all next season. He says he is burned out and has questions about if he wants to continue playing. He might even retire from international duty so you can rule him out.

That's what he is saying....but you gotta read between the lines. He is bored and kinda pissed he didn't go abroad. Let's see what he says after LA win the MLS Cup, he wants something more, a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom