January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a pie-chart PremierLeague posted on Twitter. Decided to share since I think it's quite interesting (+ it can give us poor fans some hope)
Thanks for this. It also proves that it's not "just Spurs" who leave things to the last day.

I swear, confirmation bias is more contagious in fan fora than the clap.

I don't know if he's on his period - but would be an excellent attacking addition to our line-up and well within our budget

I've succesfully managed to ignore at least 80% of all the transfer rumours and ITK this month. It's been a blessed relief given what I put myself through over the summer.

The reward being that I will pay more attention to the shennanigans today.

However, know one thing, we will not sign anyone else. If we do it will be a short-term loan/stop gap a la Saha.

This is my prediction...

...prove me wrong Levy, prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom